🈳Itachi🈳

It was mine and Itachi's 1 year anniversary today. We went to a resort to get away for the night. It was suppose to be a surprise but you know loud mouth Tobi over heard Itachi's plans for us and told everyone. It kinda ruined the surprise but hey im still happy all the same.
*Flash back*
I've known Itachi for a long time. When we was younger he would always protect me from bully's since I got picked on alot. One day he up and disappeared after the Uchiha murders. I never would have thought I would see him again.  But things got rough in the village and I couldn't take anymore so I decided to run away.
That was the day when I ran into the zombie duo. (Kakuzu and Hidan).  They wanted to kill me but they saw potential when I was fighting them off and offered for me to join the Akatsuki.

When I got back to the hideout with them they were introducing me to everyone but who did I see? None other then my Itachi. I ran as fast as I could straight into his arms crying uncontrollably. We haven't been apart since.
*Flash forward*

We got to the resort and went inside. The room was huge!! It was nothing like I have ever seen before. It even had a back porch with a pool outback. The lighting made everything romantic. We decided to relax outside and we laid down on the big fluffy pillow bed they had out there. "Thank you Itachi this is the most romantic thing ever! I love you so much." I said as I snuggled into his chest. He ruffled the top of my head and said "I love you too and your welcome." I slapped his chest and puffed my cheeks as I looked at him "Im not a child anymore Itachi ."
He just laughed and said "I know your not, you have turned into a wonderful young woman." I couldn't help myself but to get on top of him and kiss him. I ran my fingers through his long black hair while we kissed. I have always loved his hair.  I giggled at the thought of how we were young always spending time together like we are now. "What's so funny?" He asked looking at me with a confusing look. "It's nothing." I told him. " Hey let's go for a swim." I said as I got off of him and headed for the pool. I stripped down completely naked and dove right in the water. The water was warm and comfortable. Itachi just looked at me like he has seen a diamond for the first time. "Come on in im not naked for nothing." I said as I splashed the water at him. "Ok im coming" he exclaimed. He got undressed and dove right in. He swam right up to me grabbing me and pulling me close. As we were kissing his tounge looked for entry so I let him explore every inch of my mouth. His hands was rubbing up and down my body until he found the spot he was looking for. I softly moaned into his mouth as he played with me. His fingers found my opening and he slipped in a finger making me moan louder. I couldn't help but grip his hair and bite his neck as he fingered me faster. "I-Itachi I want you in me." I said though moaning. He lifted me up in the water and I straddled him as his cock slid into me with ease. He was thrusting as much as he could in the water causing me to bounce up and down on his thick cock. "Oh Fuck yes!" I screamed. I kissed him deeply as I felt a tightness building up in my stomach. "I-Im cumming!!!" I moaned. He thrusted deep as he could and came deep in me. We were breathless as we finished. We swam back up to the edge and got out. Still naked we laid back on the pillow and held each other close as we staired up at the Stars.

The End