Sasori~

Just a Fair warning that I have made Sasori Human in this Lemon as I had no clue what to do with how to use him in his puppet form.

_________________________________________

I was extreamly bored one afternoon and I decided that I would take a stroll down the hall to Sasori's room. I looked around to see if anyone was around and I opened the door quietly. As soon as I walked inside I was caught of guard by someone standing behind me. "How many times have I told you that I hate waiting." Sasori's voice echoed in my ear. " I'm sorry I couldn't get away from those morons down stairs," I said as I wrapped my arms around Sasori's neck. "Well just be sure it never happens again or I might just have to punish you." He said walking me over to my bed. "Yes I understand." I told him. Sasori sat down on my bed while he made charka strings attach themselves to my body making him have complete control over me. "Make me do what you want." I say to him in my sexiest voice. This makes Sasori start to move my arms up to my chest and start to remove my shirt and bra. I was standing there bare chested as Sasori came up to me and started gropeing my chest . "Mmmm." I started to moan as he was massageing me. "I'm not going to be able to wait much longer." Sasori said as he made my arms move down to my pants and remove them. He lifted me up and moved me over to the bed and laid me down. As I was laying the on the bed Sasori stripped down and got in the bed next to me.  Sasori leaned over and kissed me gently. His lips was so warm and soft they drove me insane. I wanted to rub my hands all over his toned chest and body but Sasori was still in control of me. He takes his hands and runs them down to where he meets my womanhood and starts to tease me. ''Sasori.......... please...... mmmmmm." I moan to him in between breaths. Sasori inserts 1 finger inside me and starts moving it in and out. All I could do is  lay there induring not being able to thrust into his movements. " God your so wet baby." Sasori whispers in my ear as he inserts another finger inside me. "Oh Fuck Baby your going to make me cum." I scream out loud. Sasori suddenly stops and climbs on top of me. I look at him panting knowing that I wanted more of him. He then lined his huge member to my opening and thrusted into me. "Oh God Fuck." I screamed as he cut the strings so I could move to the motion of his hard thrusting.  I wrap my arms around him and buck my hips as he pounds me hard. Screams and moans could be heard all through out the room as we reach our climax together. "I'm going to cum." Sasori moans as I tell him "Me to." Sasori climbs off of me and lays beside me and starts playing with my hair. " Next time don't make me wait." He said as I close my eyes and drift off to sleep!

Hope you enjoyed it sorry it took me so long Sasori is a hard one to do lol XD Please vote and comment who you want me to do next.