2

"Hey stop spacing out!"

Jungkook broke the daze he has been in.

"If you keep on doing that, the teacher will give you detention."

He glanced at the person sitting next to him. The beautiful Kim Taehyung was whispering to him in an urging tone.

"What?"

Fuck I was caught staring.

He quickly turned away from his friend who wore a questioning look on his face, eyebrow raised.

I hope he doesn't find that suspicious.

He stole another glance at his friend. His heart fluttered.

Is it wrong to feel these things toward your best friend you've known forever? And he is a guy too...

His thoughts were interrupted when he noticed Taehyung intently staring  at someone who wasn't the teacher. Following his gaze, he realized who his friend was watching.

"Su-Ji." He muttered softly under his breath so only he could hear.

So that's who he likes.

He didn't blame him.
Su-Ji was a gentle girl who was outgoing and shy. She was also very pretty, and her hair was long and looked soft.

A perfect match for Taehyung...

All the boys essentially swooned over her, but she kept her head down low.

Maybe Jungkook would have fallen for her too, if he wasn't gay that is.

The bell suddenly rung indicating lunchtime. Taehyung snapped out of his daze, turning to his friend.

"Hey Kookie. I thought about what you told me yesterday. I think I am going to try to confess my feelings to the girl I like."
He nervously played with his hands.

Suddenly Jungkook froze. He gulped a weird feeling that was stuck in his throat.

"Oh."

Taehyung was surprised at the reaction.

"I thought you would be more excited for me!" He pouted. How cute.

"Ah sorry Hyung. Good luck." The boy gave him his best bunny smile, and 2 thumbs up. His eyes folded in a cute way. Despite his grin he felt bitter inside.

What was this feeling?

Taehyung smiled back.
"Thank you."

He ruffled the younger's  hair making him blush.

"Aish stop doing that we are not little kids anymore." Jungkook complained as he fixed his hair.

Taehyung just chuckled.

"You'll always be my little bunny, so stop whining."

With that he grabbed his bag and sprinted off out of the classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~

Here is what Su-Ji looks like:

Also it looks like our little bunny JK has quite the competition up his sleeve ;))))