6

[2 months have passed since Taehyung started dating the prettiest girl in the class. ]

The two were sitting in class. Mrs. Han was lecturing on astro-physics.

The class was boring as usual.

That's when things started spicing up.

Jisoo, a pretty girl with purple hair and a gentle smile was called up to the board.

She gracefully stood up and started walking up to the desk. In her hair dangled a piece of white lint. For some reason, it caught Jungkook's attention, and he stared at it intently.

Taehyung noticed Jungkook's stare. Of course, not seeing that he was actually staring at the lint, Taehyung assumed that Jungkook had taken an interest in Jisoo.

Lunchtime

Taehyung took a glance at the younger. He cocked his head and smiled mischievously.

"So do you like anyone?"

"What?" Jungkook was taken off-guard.

"Do you like anyone?"

"No? Hyung what are saying all of a sudden?"

"Liar! I caught you looking at that hot chick over there."

They both glanced back at Jisoo who was sitting 3 tables away.

Jungkook almost face-palmed himself there and then.

"Taehyung you must be mista-"

Before he could explain it to his hyung, he got interrupted.

"You should ask her out. Then we can go on double dates and stuff."

"What?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes playfully.

"Awe come on, you have to at least try. I know you like her. Besides, you can get some of that."

Disregarding Taehyung's dirty joke Jungkook thought for a moment. Even though he had no sexual attraction toward Jisoo, maybe it was worth a try? Maybe having a girlfriend wasn't too bad, Taehyung seems to enjoy it well. And maybe, just maybe, he could forget about his broken heart.

"And what if I do?" Jeon played along.

Taehyung just smiled, his eyes brightening up.

"Will you do it?"

Jungkook thought again. Just what exactly is he getting himself into?

Suddenly Su-Ji came up to Taehyung, giving him a peck on the cheek. "Tae-bear I am going to go get soda downstairs. Come with me?"

"Okay, one second." He gave her a grin.

Suddenly Jungkook felt hurt and anger well up inside him all over again.

Fine, so this is a challenge, huh?

"Fine, I'll do it." He scoffed.

---------------
Thank you so much for reading ! ><
Get ready for a jealous Taehyung ;)