1

"Hyung, do you like anyone?"

The black haired boy bit his lip. What was he asking all of a sudden? Was this too much?

But they knew each other for 7 years now. Shouldn't these type of questions come natural?

The other boy shifted on the bed.

"Why do you suddenly ask?"

The bunny looking boy shrugged, looking away. There wasn't really a reason in particular.

"Just curious about what Hyung's taste in women is."

"Well, actually there is someone I've been eyeing."

The younger boy perked up, stealing a glance at the oldest.

"What is she like?"

"Hmm... well she is very smart and pretty... and her voice is really cute too!"

His Hyung grinned dreamily, his wide box smile making him look like a fool in love.

The other boy smiled back at him, even though he felt something in his chest tighten.

"Have you tried talking to her yet?"

"Do you think I should?"

"Yeah. If she can make you happy, then I'll be rooting for you."

He playfully punched the oldest in the shoulder. It hurt to say those words and he barely managed to keep his fake smile.

"Then I think I will do just that."
The boy blushed at the mere thought of confessing to the girl he liked, covering his face with his large hands.

He averted his attention back to the boy with the bunny smile.

"What about you Jungkookshi? Do you favor any of the girls in our school?"

Jungkook dropped his gaze. When he looked up again, his hyung was looking at him expectantly, waiting for an answer. He clutched the bed sheet behind him and hesitantly responded.

"No, I don't think there is anyone special to me yet."

"Well there must be somebody you taken in interest in, isn't there?"

Well there was actually someone he had really strong feelings for, but the clueless yet curious blonde boy did not need to know that.

"No hyung. But I promise you will be the first one to know when I find myself a crush."

Taehyung smiled at his best friend.

"Eh Kookie you are no fun. With so many hot girls in our class, how could you not be drooling already?" He teased.

The air suddenly felt heavier.

Jungkook squirmed around, suddenly plopping down on the bed,  covering his face with the blanket so the oldest didn't see him blushing like crazy.

"You need more practice with girls. You seem to feel uncomfortable talking about them."

How did he always manage to see right through him?

"G-g-goodnight."

"What's with you all of a sudden? I though we were going to watch a movie?"

"Sorry hyung," he fake yawned. "I am a bit exhausted today."

The oldest just "tsked" at the boy and stood up to turn off the lights.

Jungkook felt the mattress sink next to him.

He sighed in relief. That was close.

His best friend started to doze off, finally breaking in into a snore.

Jungkook finally uncovers his face from the blankets, and stares into the darkness.

His eyes adjust to the ceiling.

He wants to sleep. But he can't. He can't help but wonder-

Who is "she"?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hopefully you enjoyed the first chapter, sorry it's a bit short.

Here is what the characters look like in the story:

Kim Taehyung

Jeon Jungkook

Jeon Jungkook

(Basically fetuses)

(Basically fetuses)

I based this story off one of those "cliche" mangas I read a few years ago, though it wasn't BL. XD

Thank you :) ~