The New Camper?

Leo's POV:

So I hear some one screaming for help and I run over to do just that. After I kill the hell hound, the first thing I notice: she is fighting with a electric pink metal soft ball bat. Coach Hedge would be so proud. Just after I kill the hell hound, a flash of lightning strikes the ground and I see that her cheek is clawed, probably from the hell hound. I feel my eyes widen. And so did hers. Probably because I'm so hot. 😏

"What?"

"Your cheek."

"Yeah I know-" but I cut her off by picking her up and carrying her over the hill, that I sometimes wish wasn't there. I mean, what idiot puts a hill in front of a summer camp where demigods train to fight for their lives against Evelin gods/goddesses or monsters? like didn't they think about how some people might die of blood loss and need to be rushed to a hospital? Idiots. I made sure she still had her bat, because like I said: Coach Hedge would be so proud. I run as fast as I can (witch is surprisingly fast when you're running down a steep hill), but as I reach the bottom I see her cheek is soaked in blood, and she is unconscious. But I keep running. We NEED more campers after the giant war, and all. I get to the Big House, and lucky for me, Will Solace councilor for the Apollo cabin was talking to Chiron.

"Will! This girl needs help!"

"Room one! Quick!"

"What are you talking about?" Will scolded me.

"The first room Leo."

"Ooohhh. Right! I knew that!" I say as I run to the first room. I lay her down in the 'bed' (more like a hammock) and sit down on the floor.

"Leo, you can't be in here when I do this okay?" he explains. I sigh. I feel like I should stay here.

"Okay." I answer him and walk out of the room. It doesn't take him long before Will comes out of the room.

"She'll be okay." I let out a sigh of relief. "But she will always have that scar on her left cheek. You know. Where those 3 claws got her." Wow. She'll all ways have 3 diagonal scars on her left cheek. And I'm surprised that when I found her in the rain that she wasn't crying. At all. She's a whole lot tougher that me. Impressive. I would have been calling for my mommy.

"Give this back to her when she wakes up." Will says as he hands me her bat.

"I will." I confirm. I get up from the floor and walk back into the room. I see her cheek is cleaned off and she has stitches. I lay her bat beside her.

I might as well stay until she wakes up. I say in my head. I get a blanket from another room and make a pallet on the floor beside the 'bed'. I turn off the light and allow the tip of my finger to catch on fire, and as I walk back to the pallet I stop to take a first look at the girl.

She has thick and REALLY long black hair. She is skinny, and I remember how earlier she had brown eyes with blue specks in them. And how she was pale, as if that was normal. But not Nico di Angelo pale. The only person with skin as pale as him is- no. Bad Leo. Do NOT say her horrid name. Let's just call her what Hera did: The D-List Goddess. But this girl does remind me of her. Well how she looks anyway.

I hope she can befriend me. Because I'm tired of being a seventh wheel, and feeling so alone. I guess people are just too hard to figure out. Yeah. And machines have always been easier to work with.

Okay so I'm really getting tired of laying on the floor so I go and lay on the couch. I immediately fall into sleep, witch is a trap for demigods. I have a nightmare (again). And like all others it just does not make sense.

Im in a room full of fire, and I see the girl from the hell hound accident, suffocate and I can't move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I'm back and sorry for the short chapter. But don't worry. During summer, I'll be able to post more. And I (much like every other fangirl) NEED BoO TO COME OUT NOW!!!! Well, das all. See y'all later!

Leo: Comment!

Chris: Fan!

Will: Vote!

Me: Yeah..... what they said.