Friends Or Nah?

Leo's P.O.V:

I wake up from my nightmare, hugging my pillow, how I always do. It's really embarrassing. Good thing no one was around. I pull on some jean shorts, a white t-shirt, and the army jacket Calypso gave me. But I don't want to go into details about how we broke up tho. I don't like talking about it.

I walk outside and immediately the Stolls run up to me, looking panicked.

"Do you know where Chris is?" Travis asked.

"No. What cabin did she sleep in?" I ask.

"Hermes cabin." Conner answers. And then I remember her white iPhone, and I smirk. I bet she was worried someone would take her phone.

"I know where she is don't worry." I reassure them.

I disappear into the woods and open the door to Bunker 9. And do you know what I see? I see a Chris tossing and mumbling in her sleep, on the bed of One Direction blankets. I walk toward her and hear her.

"Fire- stop! Help!" whoa. I walk onto the blankets, and shake her shoulders.

"Chris. Chris! Chris wake up!" and then she sat up strait real fast, like someone electrocuted her. She started to pant. And then she looked at me, startled.

"What happened?" she asked.

"You were having a nightmare. Tell me what was happening?"

"Okay. So it was you and me, in a room full of fire. And you tried to get me out of there, but it was too late. I was already dead- suffocated."

"I had the same nightmare."

"Creepy. And- thanks. For waking me up." I offer her my hand to get up, but she says she has a thing about people touching her. We stop by the dinning pavilion, to get a bagel, and Chris got changed, into her blank shorts, CHB t-shirt, and her black Converse. She had the nerve to drag me to training. THE NERVE!!!!!!

"Okay, but if I die, I'm blaming you." I said jokingly.

"And if you die, I will personally go to Elysium, and sing all of the One Direction songs I know." We both start laughing. Chris is pretty when she laughs. It makes her look younger.

First we go to target practice, and let me just say, I Leo Valdez, give a personal apology to Artimis and Apollo. That's how terrible I am.

After that we went to the arena. We tried to find something I was good with and we decided that a hammer from my belt would be best. Then, we moved on to Chris. None of the swords fit good in her hand. And then my geniusness struck through.

"Why don't you make a sword out of ice?" I suggest.

"I really need to stop underestimating your intelligence." She muttered, loud enough for you me to hear.

"Yeah. I'm smarter than you think!" but I guess I'm not THAT smart, because just then I tripped over my shoe laces.

"Okay. Yeah. You sure showed me. A real nerd." She used her powers to make a sword, so beautiful not even Hephaestus could make it. "C'mon! We have to go to the Hecate cabin!"

"Why?"

"Because!" she said with me running to catch up with her. "They can use magic so it won't melt!" Chris busted through the door. "Can any of you enchant this so it doesn't melt?" a random kid came and rushed the sword to a room.

A minuet later the kid came back with the sword. Chris gave him a grateful smile.

"Thank you."