Drew Meets Fierrochase + T.J (Part Two)

Alright, so for six followers, I'm giving you double chapters plus the people who voted on this. Thanks! It makes me so happy as I was when Percy and Annabeth became canon. (It was my first OTP guys.)
Dedicated to @Summyreads and @Geek1221 who voted on this story

Edit: my bad everyone, should have added warnings. 
Warnings:  transphobia

------
Thomas Jefferson Junior (TJ)

  It was simply hilarious watching Magnus's reaction.  I was keeping in my laughter as he turned the color of Mallory's hair.  Is he that oblivious to Alex's feelings for him?  I was going to laugh as soon as I walked out the door but then I saw a green tuft of hair.
"Alex!?" I yelled out loud.  Some people looked at me weirdly.  "Shut it!  Oh, also I'm she/her." Alex yelled back.  I didn't know what to say.  While it did seem it was in her nature to eavesdrop, it didn't seem in her nature to follow me and Magnus.
  For the past month, she kind of was giving me looks. Not rude ones but worried and jealous ones.  Like why are you hanging out with Magnus I thought we were friends-hang on.  It occurred to me that Alex liked Magnus.  Oh Frigg, the sexual tension between them and the denial...it was just like Mallory said.  Then I joked it was like her and Halfborn.  She killed me in battle training the day after.
  "He's in there.  He's enjoying something called falafel." As soon as I said that, Alex rolled her eyes. "Of course he is. It's like his life." Alex retorted.
I walked inside, Alex following me inside. "Hey Mag-whoa." I started to say but saw something shocking. A sixteen year old girl with black curly hair and light skin was sitting with Magnus. Magnus was nodding, then looked in my direction. His expression was clear: help me!
I think I heard Alex yelp.
I'm never going to understand teens these days, and that's shocking because I'm about Magnus's age. But then again I'm from the 1860s. "Let's see why Magnus is suffering." I said.
Alex and I forced a smile and walked to Magnus's table.

Alex Fierro

Okay, so I yelped. Especially in front of Magnus. Since the Hammer of Thor gets stolen incident, me and Magnus have gotten kind of closer. Probably even closer than TJ and Magnus are since they're bros.
I can't put a finger on it but there's this feeling of betrayal, scariness and worry that I'm might lose Magnus.
I feel like T.J is secretly crushing on Magnus since Magnus flushes a lot whenever T.J says something. I'm scared Magnus might just think of me as a friend or less than that since I'm a child of Loki. I'm also worried Magnus is hunted by my mother everyday so he just might be in Midgard and might die- no Alex. Don't think like that.
I force a smile and walked to the table Magnus and the girl-oh holy mother of Frey, NO! It can't be! She moved away! It was Drew Tanaka! (is it spelled like that?)

Magnus Chase

Alex yelped, then forced a smile. T.J forced a smile, which was heroic for both of them since this girl wouldn't leave me alone. Drew was her name so I was ecstatic to see them to just get away from Drew. She had make up on and apparently thought she was capable enough to flirt with-
"Maggie!" Alex greeted, a way which was a bit different from her 'get lost' greeting. "Hey again Magnus. Alex, why are you pale and who's your lady friend Magnus?" T.J asked. Then he realized what he said. "Never mind." He muttered and sat down in a seat.
"Oh...it's Fierro. Hello Fierro." Drew spat. "Tanaka. I see you still do your makeup wrong." Alex retorted back. Drew practically huffed. T.J stood up from his seat to calm the two girls down (yes Alex is a girl, don't ask me how I know) but both of them pushed him back in the seat. There were only a few people here who either knew of the drama but didn't care or were too busy being on their phones to notice.
"Green hair!"
"Makeup girl!"
"Lonely boy!"
"Actually I'm a girl right now dumbass!"
"...well whatever, you degenerate!"
Everyone looked at Drew, and they were mad.
"Why do...stop being stupid...". They started lecturing her about respect.
T.J stood up. "Is this our cue to go?" He asked. I nodded, looking at Alex who looked like she was about to cry. The three of us nodded and left.
As we left, we heard Drew yell "But the black guy has a gun and you're blaming me!?" More uproar. 
As we three awkwardly walked, we let T.J go to the Civil War reenactments. He didn't want to now of the drama but we convinced him to.
Awkward silence filled me and Alex. "So you and Drew..." I blurted out. I expected Alex to decapitate me, but she just wiped away a tear. "Drew used to bully me before she moved to New York in middle school. That's why I was shocked. I was hoping never to see her again." Alex answered.
"At least you got me.  And I don't have to deal with T.J's teasing." I said. She crushed me in a hug, and we just hugged in silence until I told Alex it was getting dark and T.J would wonder where we were. 
And here you go. Drew gets bashed, Fierrochase hugs and T.J being confused. So there's nothing left to say than I hope you enjoyed this chappie. Post another chapter in a few hours.
- Carmen