problems with dancing

"No, no guys! Ok watch me. It's slide left, make sure to turn your head the opposite way, then kick the water!" I demonstrated the dance routine we are going to use for tomorrow's dance off.  Hanji slides to the left with Sasha but, she goes to far and slides right into her and they fall to the wood floor. Hanji rubs her head and shouts louder than she needs to, "WHY CAN'T I GET THIS MOVE RIGHT!!! IT'S SO SIMPLE YET SO HARD AT THE SAME TIME! AND THERE IS NO WATER TO KICK (Y/N)!"
I had to plug my ears since her voice echoes in the dance room. I sigh and walk over to them and help then both up, "Ok fine. I'll change the routine." Sasha dusts herself off then puts her hands on her hips and sort of glares at hanji, "well maybe if you fixed your glasses you would be better than this." Indeed, hanji's glasses are cracked and she still has to fix them but she refuses to for some reason.
Hanji just whines at sasha's words, "but I don't want to get them fixed!" Sasha roles her eyes and decides to take a break and hanji mutters to herself quietly. As if on cue, Levi opens the door and walks into the dance room, "good evening roses! How is practice going?" I look at Levi and gasp, " levi! You're not supposed to be here! Go away get out, we can talk after practice. " I walk over to him and shove him back out the door.
Hanji bounces up and down and waves to levi, "BYE, SHORTCAKE!" walks back to the group and claps hands, " alright! Mikasa, krista, ymir, Stand in the back. Annie, sasha, hanji and I will be up front"  We get into our positions and try a different routine.

Time skip!

We finish practice and I wave goodbye to everyone and run to the city bus stop so I don't miss the bus. I get on the bus when it arrives and sees an empty spot that can seat two people so I sit down but the bus doesn't leave right away so I assume that someone else is getting on. Once the person gets on the bus my happy mood turns into an angry one. Erwin walks over to me and looks down at me, "do you mind if I sit next to you? There isn't anywhere else to sit." I look out the window, not wanting to look at him, " it's a free country, do what you must. " He raises one of his insanely bushy eyebrows at my response and sits down next to me.
The bus finally starts moving and heads for our destinations. After a few minutes of awkward silence, erwin finally turns to look at me, "so how is dance practice going for you?" Nice conversation starter. I don't even look at him, "fine, I guess." He nods and seems to wait for me to say something, which I dont.
He sticks his nose in the air and crosses his arms, "practice is going well for me too, thanks for asking." I could hear the sarcasm in his voice. I finally turn to look at him, "Oh I'm sorry that I don't want to talk to you. So please just leave me alone for the rest of the bus ride, thank you." I turn away from him again, i don't even have to look at his face to know that he was shocked.
The rest of the ride home was silent and awkward, I got off before he did, so I didn't have to stay near him any longer. I walked into my apartment and tossed my backpack onto the couch and flops onto my bed. I close my rose red eyes and think about the events of today and slowly drift off to sleep.

Hellooooo! So next chapter will be about the dance off, I'm so excited to write that with cleanfreak855! I hope you're enjoying this so far.