Let's get this over with

I jog up to eren after I finally find him, "hey eren, do you want to audition with me?"  I show him the paper and he reads it, his eyes seem to light up.  He looks back at me, " sure, I have nothing better to do tonight. "  I smile sweetly at him, "thanks, let's go back to the dance room so we can practice."  He nods and we walk to the dance room to practice and choose a song to dance to.
After about fifteen minutes, reiner comes in to the room and sits down in a chair.  He watches us make up a dance piece by piece.  I'm glad reiner came to watch, him being here helps me focus and do the best I can.  I know it's weird but it's true, he makes me feel better when I can't think or when I can't work on something important to me. 
after another fifteen to twenty minutes we take a break and I walk over to reiner and hug him, "what are you doing here?"  He hugs me back, " well my classes are done and I was bored so O asked your dance teacher where you were, she said I could find you here so I came to watch. "  I smile brightly and pull away from the hug, "well it means a lot that you came to watch."

Father's P.O.V.

I sit on the uncomfortable bed in my cell and stare blankly at the wall in front of me.  Two guards walk up to my cell and grin at me, "alright, Mr. (L/N), it's time to go."  I recognize the voices, an evil grin forms on my face and I stand up.  One of them opens the door and puts handcuffs around me wrists then he gives me the key.  I hide the key in my sleeve and he walks me out of the cell.  After a few minutes of walking, another guard walks up to us, " what is he doing out of his cell? "  one of my men salutes the guard, "we were taking him outside, sir"  The guard glares at me then sighs, "fine, but don't be out there for very long."  He nods and we walk past the guard, but we don't go out the door that leads to the fenced in area, we walk the opposite way to the back exit.
Once I know there aren't any other guards nearby, I take the key out of my sleeve and expertly unlock the handcuffs.  I throw the cuffs into the trash with the key, I rub my wrists and glare at the tall man next to me, "did you have to put them on so tightly?"  The man rubs the back of his head, " sorry boss, I didn't want us to get caught. "  I sigh and push past the fake guards and open the back exit, "we did it, boys.  We escaped without a problem, now lets pay my daughter a visit."  I chuckle and walk outside with the guys and get into the car they parked by the exit.
We drive to the school, I change into normal clothes so I'm not suspicious.  We get to the school, I tell the guys to stay in the car.  I walk inside and to the office, I walk over to the desk and look  at the women sitting behind it, "hello, can you tell me where (Y/N)
(L/N) is?  I need to talk to her."  The lady looks up at me, her eyes filled with confusion , "I'm sorry, sir, but (Y/N) doesn't attend this school anymore.  Last I heard she is in germany attending college.  If you want to find her, go to that school, there will be a dance competition there in about a week."  I growl quietly but put on a fake smile , "alright thank you for the help."  I turn and walk out of the office then back to the car.  I get into the car, " we're going to the airport, boys. "  They look at eachother then back at me, "why, sir?  Did you find the girl?"  I cross my arms and look out the window, "she's in Germany, we're going there to get her, now drive, thomas"  The blonde grins and drives to the airport, "yes, sir." 
We drive to the airport and park the car where no one can see it then we walk inside and walk through the metal detectors.  since we dont have any luggage, everything went faster, we got our tickets and wait for the plane to arrive.  I decide to take a nap, "thomas, wake me up when the plane gets here, got it?"  Thomas looks at me then nods, " yes, sir. "  I lean back in the chair and close my eyes and fall asleep.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

Once eren and I figured out a dance to do for the audition, we went back to our room and got ready for the audition.  Nanaba jumps from my bed to Eren's bed and back with excitement.  I chuckle at her playfulness and sit on my bed, she jumps onto my lap and I pet her.  Eren paces around the room, obviously nervous about the audition.  I look at the clock and sees it's 6:30, I stand up and walk over to eren, "it's time to go, are you ready?"  Eren flicks his blue green gaze to me and he nods, " let's do this. "  We walk out of the dorm room and walk to the gym.  By the time we get there it's 7:00, the time auditions start.  We check in and give them our names then go sit down where we have to wait.
Unfortunately, we happen to be the last ones to go so it's a long wait.  Now is the time I regret not bringing nanaba, she would help keep the boredom away.  I turn to eren and play many rounds of rock-paper-scissors with him, and of course, I won most of the rounds.  After about an hour of playing random games, it's finally our turn.  We stand up and walk into the gym and stand in front of the judges.  My eyes widen at one of the judges,
No way!  Mikasa is a dance judge!?  That's amazing!

Mikasa grins at us then plays our music and we dance
like there was no tomorrow.

(Sorry its short, I couldn't find anything longer, but this is the routine)

We finish rather quickly since the song is a shorter one, we look at the judges.  They write something down on their paper then dismiss us.  I look at eren, "do you think we got in?  Mikasa was the only one that looked impressed."  Eren shrugs and we walk back to our room, " I guess we'll find out tomorrow when they post the results. "  I sigh and nod, we walk into the room and get into our PJ's, "I guess you're right, I'm just really nervous."  We crawl into our beds, nanaba already asleep at the foot of my bed.  Eren props himself up on his elbow and looks at me, "don't be nervous, (Y/N).  We did awesome, when we look at the results tomorrow, we'll be on the list.  I'm sure of it."  He turns the light off and lays down completely.  I look at the dark ceiling and sigh then I close my eyes and slowly fall asleep.

Time skip to the next morning

I wake up and get out of bed and get dressed, I look at eren who is still asleep.  I shake my head and walk out of the room and to the cafeteria to get my breakfast.  When I get there I see a bunch of people by the door, looking at something.  So being the curious weirdo I am, I walk over and try to look at a piece of paper taped to the wall.  When people leave I walk closer to the paper and read the top:  results for last nights dance audition.
I feel excitement bubble up inside of me, I look through the list and then I find it.  There at the bottom are mine and eren's names, I jump up and down with excitement, a big smile on my face.  A familiar voice sounds from behind me, "what are you so excited about?"  I squeal with shock and turn around quickly and accidentally punch the man hard in the face.
Reiner stumbles back and brings a hand up to his face, "wow, you can really throw a punch."  I gasp and walk over  to him and put a hand lightly on his cheek, " I am so sorry, I didn't mean to punch you.  You just scared me. "  He rubs his face and chuckles, "it's fine, I shouldn't have snuck up on you like that.  What were you so excited about?"  A smile spreads across my face again, "We got in to the dance competition!"  Reiner smiles then lifts me up and spins me around, " I'm so proud of you!  Good job, you deserve this. "  He puts me back down and kisses my forehead.
I bounce on my feet, we both walk into the cafeteria and get some breakfast then sit at a table and start eating.  I text eren and tell him the exciting news.

(Y/N): hey eren, guess what.  We got into the dance competition!

Eren: I knew we would.  And you were nervous...

(Y/N): oh shush, I wasn't that nervous

Eren: no, you were pretty nervous.  Anyway, I'll be there in a few minutes, just gotta get dressed

(Y/N): ok, see you in a few

I put my phone back in my pocket and continue eating with reiner.  Today, we have to make another dance routine for the actual competition.  Next week, we will be competing against people from all over the world and it won't be easy. 

(A/N)

Hello!  I'm excited for the next chapter, are you excited?
Anyway, mikasa is back, YAY!  Thanks for reading my book, leave a comment if you want and follow?