Leonard X Reader Smut

For scofieldsnart. Hope this is what you wanted hun.

Warning: this has smut. Like seriously you were warned.
_______________________________________

(Y/N) P.O.V.

     When did my life turn into a cheap Drama series. Hmmm...... maybe it was when I got married to someone I don't love. Or maybe it was when I started having an affair with the man I do love. Or maybe it was the fact that said man I love is in fact my brothers best friend and partner in crime. Yep crime. They are bad guys and my dear Leonard is the baddest of them all. One look from him and I am ready to pounce.

    We have been seeing each other for about two years. I have been married one. Thing is I didn't want this marriage. My father (let's pretend he is alive) forced me into this. He never liked my Brother and his love of fire. I am supposed to be the favorite. And after Mom died Dad took it upon himself to raise me right. Only his way isn't my way. I don't love Daren. He doesn't love me. It's just not ment for us. He has his thing on the side and I have mine. Oh do I have mine.

    I am taken out of my thoughts as the door to the warehouse my brother and Leonard are using burst open. In walk both of them with bags filled with God knows what. I smile seeing Lenny. I missed him. I haven't been able to slip away from my husband because of my father being in town. Now that he went back home we are both free to resume our lives.

   Leonard hands the money over to my brother. Mick goes to put it up and Lenny comes my way with a smirk on his lips. "What a nice suprise to see you again, love. What took you so long?" I sigh getting up kissing his lips in greeting. Pulling my closer by his parka. "You know my father was in town. I came as soon as I could." He has a slight frown at the mention of my father. I kiss it away. One thing leads to another and I am on the couch I had previously been on but now on my back. With Leonard on top of me kissing me passionately. One hand is on my hip the other making its way up my shirt. Just when it starts getting good there is a grunt and it's not Lenny. "Can you not do that where I can see you. Or at all." Leonard gets angry at my brother for the interruption. Before things can escalate I pull him with me towards his room. I refuse to have them ruin my fun.

   Once in the bedroom I push him down on the bed. Before he can protest I am on him kissing him hard. He groans under me loving it. I smirk into the kiss loving the dominance I get to show for once. It's short lived when he starts pushing my pants and thong down. I do the same to him ready to have him after so long. I break the kiss and pull my shirt over my head. I hear his intake of breath at my not wearing a bra. I go and push off his parka and remove his shirt and pull back to look at him. We are both naked and it seems to be too much for him as he grabs me and flips me under him.

     He starts kissing down my neck biting on my collarbone. I moan at the feeling. He doesn't stop there but goes down to my breast. Taking my nipple into his mouth and sucking hard. "Oh Lenny!" I feel him smirk against me. He knows I love it rough. He torments my other nipple and then kisses and licks his way to my core. I am practically dripping for him and he smiles.

    Bending down he licks up my slit to my clit sucking harshly on it. I gasp at the feeling. He is so intense. "Lenny please, baby." His eyes are gleaming as he starts to eat me like he was starving. And maybe he is its been awhile. I clinch my eyes shut at the pleasure. The knot in my stomach winding up quick. And just when I thought I couldn't take anymore he pushes two fingers into me hitting straight into my g-spot. With that it's all over. I am seeing stars and screaming out his name. He works me through it cleaning me up. I lay there panting trying to regain my breath.

   When I am finally ok enough I flip us around. I begin my descent down his toned body. I lick around his nipples and go further I lick the v-line that directs me where we both want me. But instead of taking him into my mouth I kitten lick the head. Making him groan. I grab the base and just let the head into my mouth and suck gently. "Ugh.... baby don't tease me.... I didn't tease you." Touche. With that I take him as far as I can. He is at the back of my throat. I let my tongue lick over his length. His grunts and moans making me excited again. He puts his hand in my hair guiding me up and down. It isn't long though until he is pulling me off and flipping us back over again.

    Before I can protest he is pushing inside of me. Leaving no time to adjust he goes hard and fast. "Oh.....Lenny.... yes....." I am a mess. He has me on the brink and we just begun. That is until he slows to a stop leaving me wanting. "You left me." Each word is followed by a hard thrust leaving me breathless. "No no Lenny.... you know I didn't want to." He picks up again but not where I need him to be. "You rather play house with that pretty boy than be here with me." At this point I am sobbing from pleasure and his words. How could he think that? Maybe because you married a Douche because Daddy told you. "Lenny it's only you. I swear I-i love you." He doesn't say anything just picks up pace again. He thrust into me and when I am close he rubs his thumb on my clit. He leans down biting into my neck sending me over the edge. With that his thrust get fast and erratic. He pushes himself all the way into me and unleashes spurt after spurt of cum inside me. Good thing I am on the pill.

     When he is done he collapses down and rolls us side by side. "(Y/N)? Did you mean it." I look over to him and sigh. "Of course I love you. Do you think I would still be here if I didn't?" He pulls me on his chest. Kisses me gently. "Then stay here. I love you too. Leave that pretty boy and be mine completely." I smile sadly at him. I want that so bad. But could I do it? "Are you going to live for your Father (Y/N)? Or us?" I look at him and think about it. He is right it is time I stop trying to be the perfect daughter and finally be happy with the man I love. "For us." His eyes light up and he gets up grabbing some papers from the dresser. When he hands them to me I see they are divorce papers. I smile and kiss him. I can't wait to start living for us.

_______________________________________
Okay so I have never wrote for Leonard. Only read so I hope this is good.  Until next time my lovely readers Byeeee.........