~Who's Josh?~

Cold, Dark, Voice's...It's all I hear.. "JOSH IT'S YOUR FAULT YOU MADE HER GO LIKE THIS" "IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU DAN FUCKING KISSING HER IT WOULDN'T OF HAPPENED" "WELL IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU BEING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD NOTHING WOULD OF HAPPENED" what going on.. I hear names..Voices and that's all. I don't know them. Who are they. Who is Josh, Who is Dan? Who are these people..I just hear voices and just see black...I don't know what this means...

Beep...Beep...Beep..beeeeeeeeep...I open my eyes to a white bright room. "Y/N YOU'RE ALIVE OH MY GOD I'M SO HAPPY" I try to speak but nothing comes out..Why isn't anything coming out. Why can't I speak. I don't remember anything. And who is this guy with neon color hair..He is cute..but..I don't know him. and someone else with curly brown hair..Who are these people.. I want to know. I want to speak. I want everything.. i want to know what's happening. "Josh i'm so sorry for fighting" Josh? Who's josh. Is it the neon color hair guy? I think it is. ugh. Why can't my brain just work with me! Josh. Josh.Josh.Josh doesn't ring a bell.

Josh pov.

Y/n looks confused. as if she was a lose puppy who doesn't know were it lives and Is slowly trying to where's home. I feel like I should intureduce my self..But what would i say "Oh hi i am josh" No that is to I don't know " Hey i'm josh you forgot bout me" No that seems to mean...I don't know what to say...I feel like saying something...But I just don't know what to do.