1. Beginning

Let me make this very clear to you.

No one just falls into another world.

You don't sit there like any other day, watching television, and suddenly it's the Ring in reverse. There are no erratic blue portals or black holes conveniently placed so that they're floating around earth. A bolt of lightning isn't going to magically flash you into somewhere else. The universe will not rip a hole to push you in at a completely random time.

Whatever Supernatural force, be it, God, kami, jashin, or whoever else, will not aimlessly select a normal person to be their first cross ambassador without their consent. Two of the listed above do believe in free will, after all, and why the hell would Jashin care about an average and plain person?? He seems more like to pick some crazed mass murderer with a flair for dramatic deaths.

Point is, it just does not happen.

Not like that anyways.

It shouldn't have happened in the first place really; if I told you such stories and you weren't the one experiencing it, you wouldn't believe me and think it was some interesting story yes?

It's not.

To me, it's not.

It's horrifying, it's damning, it's freeing.

And I got so dang lucky ( or unlucky depending on perspective ) when it did occur to me.

Now as I was saying before, it does not happen.. like listed all of the above.

Nope.

It was through reincarnation.

My death was kind of stupid, like Hiyori and the truck from Kagerou Daze.

I had glanced to the left, I had glanced to the right. The streets were completely empty as far as I could tell ( but that wasn't saying much considering how the right side of the street curved sharply at a right angle and disappeared from the view )

So, I stepped down from the curb and began to walk across the street. Not even halfway across, a semi-truck came rolling around the corner at an impossibly fast speed. I was in the center of the street by the time I noticed. And let me tell you, All I could think was..Dammit.

There was no absolutely freaking way I can dive out of the way in time. That truck was going way too fast. So, I stood there like a sitting duck repeating the following words in my head: Dammit, Sh**, F***, A******, FML.

Next thing I knew the beeyotch of a truck slammed over me and the pain with it was absolutely the worst pain I've experienced in my entire life so far. A sharp pain had gone through my chest while I heard my..bones crack. And in a minute, bam.

I was up in the air, hovering over my dead body.

I winced when I saw really dark red liquid and looked over the truck, then a twisted..did that even look like my body anymore?! Like, holy crap, I did not know my bones could twist that way! I was somewhat horrified and floated a bit closer to my cracked and twisted body.

Well, I thought. Damn, who's going to wash the dishes now?

I'd like to take this moment to say that I probably thought that due to shock and couldn't really process what happened.

But.. I guess you could say I was a little special.

Oh, well.

Okay, I glanced around while the driver rushed out of his car and took a look under his truck. Where the hell was the white light?

I mean, come on! I'm pretty damn sure that I'm dead! People can't reattach heads here. So where's the white light? Tunnel? The..I don't know..Grim Reaper?

I scowled. I refuse to be some kind of lingering ghost, you hear me??

Just as those lovely words went out of my mouth ( which was rather odd considering that I may not have a mouth anymore ), I felt a tingling sensation wash over me. Crawling up to my toes all the way to the top of my head. It really tickled and I really wanted to laugh but I found myself unable to.

Instead, I just sat back and watched as the world around me started to swirl and spin as a blinding light flashed over.

Then the white shattered into black and I was thrown into the darkness.

________________________

I bolted up right in my bed, panting heavily. Sweat trickled down my chin, making my clothes hug against my body. My hands shaking slightly, I pushed back a stray of green hair.

I paused.

Green hair?

Very carefully, I put the green strand of hair in front of my eyes and stared. When did I dye my hair?

That's when I noticed my room. Or what used to be my room.

WHAT THE HELL?

My sheets didn't have a black and blue checkered pattern anymore, it was white. The walls? Plain ivory like any other room, but my carpet wasn't even a carpet anymore. It was a marble floor. My door was just clean and plain and on the wooden desk ( did I even had a wooden desk in my room? ), was a picture of Kido Tsubomi and her sister from Kagerou Project as little children on the night stand.

I used every ounce of self-control to suppress a shriek. Where was my sky painted walls decorated with Narnia things?! Where was my beloved touch screen laptop and tablet surrounded with surround sound and crap?

Damn it, where was my Minato and Kushina plushies?!

Confused and frustrated, I threw off the covers from my bed and rushed across the room. There, the desk had a single body mirror.

I stared at my reflection.

Green hair, black eyes, pale skin, short hair.

Holy frickity frack frick frack. I was Kido Tsubomi from Kagerou Project.

I stared at her- at me.

So, I thought slowly. I died and reincarnated as Tsubomi Kido?

I shakily reached up and poked my cheeks, a expression mixed with awe and horror.

I might have been in a shock for at least a few more minutes until it sunk in.

And me, being the oh so very special, could only think one thing.

I'm fudging screwed. 

// to make this clear I do not  own Kagerou Project or any of these characters except for the narrator. If I had own Kagerou Project, there'd be less heartbreak.