03

"So, we go home the same way, huh?" I said, and he nodded. " Todoroki, I have a question."

"What is it?"

"How did I get to the nurse's office?"

"Bakugou." Was all he said.

"Seriously?" I asked, in disbelief.

He nodded, "He was walking over to you, mad that you beat his score, but then you fainted. He was right there and caught you. He announced that he was going to take you to the nurses and beat you later. Mr. Aizawa said that he had to join Midoriya on cleaning duty." Awe he rambled a bit, cute.

"I see." I trailed off a bit. "So, Bakugou does have a heart!" I exclaimed. He smiled at my previous comment. Todoroki's cute when he smiles, he should smile more often.

"You should smile more often, it's cute," I said, smiling. He got a little embarrassed and nodded. "Well, this is my stop! See ya!" I waved and walked over to the door.

"You're late," Shiro said, standing in front of the door. " And who is that?" HE said, pointing at the boy I walked home with. This caused Todoroki to turn around and walk over to us.

"What did you do to my [F/N]?" He said angrily.

"Shiro, that's embarrassing don't say that," I said, slightly embarrassed by the fact that he called me his. Shiro, what are you doing? You're basically my brother. I think that would still be considered incest.

"Watching her, why?" Todoroki answered. Why did you have to word it like that?

"S-Shiro! It's not as weird as it sounds! I overused my quirk and-" Shiro grabbed my wrist and dragged me inside. Poor Todoroki.

"You did what now?" He asked, with a stern tone.

"I know I'm not supposed to, but it was an accident!" I yelled.

"It's always an accident! But, don't you know how dangerous that was?" He yelled. "You know exactly what happens when you do that!"

"Shiro, I was in a class full of potential heroes, I was safe."

"The dangers of when you pass out aren't the problem right now!" Oh, he's talking about that. The most dangerous downside of my quirk. Every time I overuse it, I lose a month of my life. It isn't that bad, but if I over use it too much, it could end horribly. This is the worst downside of this time quirk.

"I know.."

"How much time have you lost so far? Tell me again."

I sighed, "Five years and 4 months." I know it;s a lot, but practice was endless!

"I told you that you aren't allowed to be a hero if you make it six! You have to be more careful." I nodded and headed up to my room.

~-~-~

When I woke up, it was five am. Classes start at eight. That's just great. I put on a (F/C) tank top and running shorts. I taped a note to my door saying that I was on a run. I put on a pair of running shoes and went out.

About an hour into my run, it started to rain. Well isn't this just great? I ran to the nearest bus stop to see if I could wait it out.

"Ugh, this isn't going to stop anytime soon!" I heard someone say. When I turned to see who it was, I saw the person kick the wall of the bus stop.

"Hey, don't do that!" I yelled, grabbing the guy's shoulder and turning him around me.

"Don't touch me, bitch-" As soon as I saw who it was my hand dropped. Bakgou.

"S-sorry!" I yelped, jumping back a bit. He scoffed, wiping off his shoulder. Well, that was rude.

"Um.." I began, he looked over at me angrily.

"What?" He said with a harsh tone. I looked down.

"Thank's for bringing me to the nurse's office the other day," I said.

"You're supposed to look at someone when you speak to them, coward." My eyes widened when he said that and nodded.

"T-thank you for bringing me to the nurse's office the other day after I fainted!" I said, as confidently as possible.

"That's better, but you have a lot to learn. But, your efforts of becoming the best hero are futile. Just know, that I am going to be the best hero this world has ever seen, even better than all might." He said, kicking a stone. That's when it hit me. I scratched my head and remembered.

"Just watch, I am going to be the best hero this world has ever seen! Even better than all might!"

"I know Kacchan, with a quirk like yours, you'll be able to do anything!"

I gasped at the memory and he looked over at me, confused with a hint of worry.

"Kacchan?" I asked, looking over at him, with slight confusion and relief. After the first attack, I was forced to move away without a goodbye.

He looked at me with disbelief.

"No way." He said, looking at me. I nodded and smiled. Old friends, reunited once again.

I took a deep breath and recited a line that he has never heard from anyone but me. "Don't worry Kacchan, I know you'll be a great hero. You may seem harsh and tough on the outside, but I know you have a kind heart." His eyes widened. I can't believe it, it really is him.

"What the hell are you even saying?" Acting like it isn't me, huh? Ok, fine. I walked even closer to him.

"W-what the hell are you doing?" He asked.

"Kacchan, give me a big heart hug." I smiled, opening up my arms. I could tell he remembered me. Just then, something soft hit me in the face.

"What the?" I asked, pulling it off me. His jacket? I looked in front of me, and then all around holding the dark gray sweatshirt. He ran away? I sighed and put the jacket on. At least I have something to keep me out of the rain.

Once I got home, it was about seven. "Where have you been?" Shiro asked.

"Running."

"And where's the jacket from?"

"Kacchan."

~~~~~

Woo~ another chapter!! I keep updating off schedule oops. But, since my birthday was yesterday I thought it would be appropriate. Well, this story is already up to 60+ views omg, thank you so much!! I hope you continue reading and enjoying "Lost In Time"!