11// Truthfully

Lena arrives at the airport just in time, Elijah exits the airport to see his daughter stumble out of a cab. Lena runs to him and they embrace. "Happy Thanksgiving, dad!"

"Happy Thanksgiving, pumpkin." Elijah smiles

"Happy Thanksgiving!" A third person exclaims. Lena quirks her eyebrow as she releases her dad from her bear hug and looks over his shoulder to see Liam.

She grins as she smiles and runs into his open arms. The two quickly embrace, no matter how many days they spend a part it feels like an eternity to them.

"Missed me, princess?" Liam asks with a smirk as they release each other. "In your dreams, gorgeous." She remarks and Liam chuckles. He drapes his arm around her as the three of them make their way to the cab.

During the ride back, Liam has been catching Lena up with the drama back in San Diego and Lena's been catching Liam up with the drama in Manhattan. The two talked nonstop almost driving Elijah insane luckily he sat in the passenger seat.

Back at the Palace, Elijah rented a room for him and Liam. An employee brought up their luggage to their room. "Thanks, Jack." Lena thanked the employee and he tipped his hat before leaving the room.

They go to Madaline's suite and begin helping her cook. Liam and Lena began making the pies together instead they began eating the pie filling until Elijah caught them and took over. Once everything was baking or either already done, the four of them began to get ready.

"You look hot." Liam tells Lena as she comes into her room from the bathroom. She's wearing a gold sweetheart lace short dress with dainty straps and an open back. She wears a pair heels that perfectly matched and her hair is in a pretty half up and half down hairstyle. Madaline did her makeup, a soft look with peach colored lips.

"So do you." Lena says and sends Liam a smile. "You know the actual reason I became friends with you is that you were the first girl to reject me. You had no interest in me at all and I liked that and now look at us, I've known too long now." Liam explains to Lena making her laugh.

"You are so full of yourself." She remarks and Liam chuckles.

"Lena and Liam. Are you ready?" Madaline calls out. "Moma calls." Liam says as he jumps off Lena's bed. He checks himself in the mirror and smirks at himself before leaving the room. Lena rolls her eyes but also checks herself except she doesn't smirk at herself. She has to make sure she looks perfect.

The three meet Elijah downstairs then enter the large room. It's decorated with autumn decorations and Thanksgiving decor as well. The food is already set up on a long rectangular table draped in an orange cover as it was brought down by employees. A T.V screen hangs from a wall so the football is showing, Elijah and Thomas had requested it. A small orchestra group plays classical music on the small stage, Madaline mutes the T.V earning a glare from Elijah.

"You've outdone yourself, mom." Lena tells Madaline making her smile. "Thank you, honey."

"If the Cowboys don't win this I'm going home." Liam comments as he watches the game.

Two guests show up, they're friends of Madaline's from work. She only invited close friends and family.

"How about a dance?" Liam asks Lena almost surprising her. "I'm sorry. You dance now?" She chuckles.

"I've always danced I just never showed you." Liam remarks. He grabs Lena's hand and takes her to the dance floor. They begin to slow dance "Anyone can dance to this." Liam mutters.

"Hey, how about something a little more upbeat?" Liam says to the music group, they comply and begin playing their music a little faster and they change their rhythm. Liam leads only surprising Lena at how he can dance.