Bleeding Colors

Amy West

My name is Amy. And you know what I am? A screw up. To everyone else I'm not, but I know deep in my heart I am.

You know that girl in school who never talks but always seems to have friends? Or that girl who seems mysterious but you know almost everything about her? Well that's me.

I'm that girl who you think you know everything about, but you really don't. In reality you don't even know the half of it.

I have never had a boyfriend. I really don't have friends. Just people that talk to me and I listen. Sometimes I feel like a therapist.

The only thing I have going for me is that I get decent grades and I'm athletic. Yeah I know, some people would kill to be athletic, but in reality it's not all it's cracked up to be.

My mom used to abuse me physically and mentally. The police found out and she was supposed to rot in prison but my dad died and then she committed suicide when she found out. Now I live with my brother in Australia.

The relationship I have with my brother is unbreakable. My brother is seriously my best friend, and only friend.

Michael Clifford

My name is Michael. And you know what I am? A freak. Well, to everyone else I am a freak, but deep down I know I'm going to amount to something and make all those people regret saying anything negative about me or to me.

I'm that boy that sits in the back of class and doodles. I'm that boy that dyed his hair different colors and doesn't care what people think. I'm that boy that most people don't know anything about.

I have never had a girlfriend. And I get teased so much for it. And whenever someone mentions anything about it I tell them to shove it up their ass. Because I know for a fact none of their relationships meant shit.

I really like music. Music is the one thing that keeps me from going insane. The one thing that keeps me from killing myself. I play guitar, but I'm not very good yet. I'm learning though.

I'm very close with my family, but I have no siblings. Which sometimes pisses me off. I have no one to talk to.

Sometimes when I get really bored, I talk to myself. But not in front of people. That would give them an actual reason for people to call me a freak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is introducing the characters. The next update will be the start of the story. I hope you guys will like it:)

-Alyssa