Chapter 4

Amy's P.O.V

"Michael. Michael" I whispered while shaking his body.

He jolted awake. "Huh?" He rubbed his eyes trying to clear them.

"It's 1 in the morning. I need to go home. My brother is probably pissed."

Michael pulled me in closer to him and kissed my forehead, sending chills done my spine."Just stay here tonight. My parents aren't home."

"But, my brother." Michael cut me off by picking me up and carrying me to his room. I guess that was an obvious no to him taking me home. We finally made it up to Michael's room and he plopped me down on his bed.

"You know I can walk right?" I laughed at him

"Yeah. But its easier for you if I carry you."

"You're gonna hurt yourself one of these times. Or I'll be too heavy and you"ll drop me." I said looking up at him.

"Amy. Stop saying you're too heavy. Seriously. You are fine."

"Whatever you say, Michael."

He threw a t-shirt of his at me along with a pair of sweatpants.

He pointed to a door on the other side of his room. I got up off of the bed and walked over to the door. I opened it and it revealed an amazng bathroom. It had white tile floors, a walk in shower, and a hot tub. I looked around for a minute but then closed the door and changed into his clothes. When I walked out of the bathroom back into Michael's room Michael was standing in only his underwear trying to find a movie. I couldn't help but stare at his toned body.

"Mhm, Amy." Michael chuckled at me.

"Yeah?"

"You don't have to stare. My body isn't that nice."

I ran over to him and wrapped him in a bear hug. "Michael, I think you're perfect." I nuzzled my face into his neck.

"Amy. We should go to sleep. I'll sleep on the couch. You can sleep on my bed."

"No. I'll sleep on the couch. This is your room." I crossed my arms over my chest to show him I wasn't letting him sleep on his couch.

"No. Amy. You are sleeping on my bed whether you like it or not."

"Well if I'm sleeping on the bed so are you." I glared up at Michael.

"Okay.." Michael laid down on his bed and pulled the covers up so I could crawl under.

I curled up into a ball and Michael turned the other way. I laid there for awhile trying to fall asleep but couldn't.

"Michael?" I didn't know for sure if he was still awake.

"Hmm?" he turned over and looked at me.

"Um can we uh. Can we cuddle? It's kinda embarrassing but I have this big stuffed bear at my house and I normally sleep with it at night." I didn't make eye contact of Michael because I was almost positive he would laugh at me.

"Of course." Michael replied while pulling me into his chest. "I think it's cute that you sleep with a teddy bear."

Michael wrapped his arms around my waste squeezing me. I nuzzled my face into his chest inhaling his scent. It was a mix of old spice and campfire. Basically, the same smell as my brother. I loved the smell. Michael was definitely a better snuggle buddy than my teddy bear. I felt my eyes become heavy and I was starting to fall asleep when I felt Michael's lips press against my temple and barely audible words, "Good night, Amy."

I felt chills go down my spine and Michael must have thought I was cold because he pulled me in tighter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~