Chapter one: "Driver go."

"If you say one more word I swear to god this knife is cutting your throat out. Got it?" I didn't know what to do so I just stared at him with tears eyes. "Bitch did you hear me? Reply when I speak to you damn it!"

"Y-y-yes." I felt as though I couldn't breathe, like my throat was closing up, I could tell he was deadly serious.

* 5 hours earlier*

It was around 4 in the afternoon as I stared at myself in the hallway mirror tying my lengthy ginger hair into a hair tie. I grabbed my handbag and car keys whilst heading out the front door locking it behind me, I moved out into my own small house a few weeks back. I'm 23 single and living at my parents house at this age simply isn't acceptable in my books, single or not I need to be independent. I hurried my way into my car placing my bag on the passenger seat and keys in the ignition, "okay? Ready" I tell myself whilst squinting my eyes praying my car will roar to life, considering gas hasn't recently been a purchase of mine.

It started!

I headed straight forward towards my gallery, I'm a photographer and owning my own successful gallery had always been a big dream of mine and surprisingly it came true. It was an hour drive to get there but it was definitely worth it everyday considering the city was beautiful and business was booming for me there.

I pulled onto my drive at the gallery and parked up slipping my way out allowing my black heels to touch the floor, I was all dressed for a business meeting I was having at quarter past 5 with a gentlemen who had discussed with me about re building my gallery as he's the owner of a multi million pound company that designs special limited edition unique windows and pretty much anything to do with buildings design but I was after windows to jazz up my gallery framing my photographs and frames to purchase. It was 10 past and I had all my notes and two black chairs set up in the back around a glass table, I was waiting at the door for the arrival of Mr Mason if I remember correctly. Before I had time to blink a black range rover gleaming with cleanliness pulled up almost bursting through the glass doors to my gallery I jumped back startled by it all, a suited and capped chauffeur jumped out the drivers swear to open the door to who I suppose was Mr Mason, my gosh he was strapping and might I add extremely handsome. Tall with a strong jaw line and clean cut blonde hair, he had slight stubble and was suited in grey which was fitted and perfectly at that. He walked towards me opening the door and greeting me with a smirk and a firm handshake, "You must be Courtney?"

"Yes indeed."

"Well Hi there I'm Daniel, Daniel Mason and it's a pleasure to meet you. Should we get down to business plans?" Before I had chance to reply a gold shining gun was aimed at my stomach and a smirk appeared on his face as I looked from the gun in his hand to his strapping yet evil face.

"I suggest you quietly come with me Courtney."

I was led out the front door without a word spoken with the gun pressed into my back with the chauffeurs nod as he opened the back seat and Daniel pushed me sliding in next to me taking a white cable tie to my wrists taking away my capability of escaping. He took his tie from around his musclier neck and wrapped it around my mouth pulling tight to secure it and knotting my hair within the knot of the tie.

"Don't dare speak and this will go smoothly." He tucked a loose hair behind my ear and winked at me before taking his gun again and holding it against my side.

"Driver, go."