Keep Me Close, Keep Me Safe {Nathan Sykes Fanfic}

As his sweaty body pressed against mine, I knew there's no going back. " Tell me if that's too hard, okay? " Before I even got a chance to answer him back, it started. A little moan escaped from me as his cold lips touched my heated up neck. I heard him chuckle. His hands were placed beside my body on the bed as mine were making their way up his spine. His warmth was making my body go from freezing cold to boiling hot. He was like spicy chilli sauce on a hot summers day. " Love, you alright? " I moaned once again as he started laughing however pushing harder. It felt so good. This is my first time, and I'm so happy it's with him.

" You couldn't get any louder last night could you? " As I came down stairs I heard the strong Bolton accent hit my ears. He looked at me and chuckled as he pasted me the egg and bacon sandwich and tea. " Guessing by the noises, you enjoyed it ay? " He looked at me with a cheesy smirk as I heard Nathan walking down the stairs. " Surprised you can walk with that tired thing dangiling down in between your legs " I looked back at Tom to be now in piss fits where as Nathan seemed pretty hurt with that. " I wonder if you'll ever shut up... Why don't you just suck on that 10 inch dick of yours? Just be careful you don't choke on that saggy thing down there, my dear " As he heard the last sentence he stopped laughing. He was now stating at Nathan with a disgraceful look on his face. " You need to start controlling your mouth you sloth, why don't you just shut up and go mess around with your girlfriend, that I'm still surprised you've got " I turned around to face him with a concerned look on my face as he gave me a little wink. " Yeah, we'll go upstairs and repeat every single move and touch we experienced last night. " I didn't say anything. I was quietly looking around listening to their not as typical conversation while eating my breakfast. " I don't think you should do it now as it might still be hurting her... I mean, from the noises last night me and the lads could all tell she was tight " I looked up at both of them and didn't bother to say a word. Well, welcome to my typical morning life. To be honest, when I first moved into this house with the lads I thought it was going to be calm and Nathan likes it... I guess I was wrong.