The Lies And Mistakes

Walking down stairs I could hear nothing but the record of the football game that happened last night; boys decided to record it as we all turned out to have a night out, we normally would watch it all together but it turned out how it did. I liked yesterdays meal Nathan took me to. The restaurant was peacful and classy, the way I like it. Emma and Tom went to some kick ass party once again, not much of a change. Max and Kenzie went somewhere, I think it was a normal walk in a park that is near our house. Siva and his girlfriend Nareesha went to spend the night at  her flat as far as I know of, she didn't like to live with us, mostly because of all the 'dirt' 'wildness' and appranetly the 'shame' we brought to this house as well as The Wanted itself. Jay, he went somewhere...Don't know where to be honest. I asked him if he wanted to come with me and Nathan, as we are pretty close mates, however he said he already had plans, doesn't seem like Jay. McGuiness never had anything planned neatly, he always is all over the place, that's why I like him. I'd say I'm a bit like that too, it's always Nath that tries to keep me in place but sometimes even he fails. 

"My princess has finally woke up" I looked at Nathan that was standing nearby Tom, he seemed all happy already. "Hello" I came up to him and gave him a tight hug. I looked up at him, as he is a bit taller then me, and gave him a kiss of course he had to bend down alittle as the fact I'm actually really small when you come thinking about it. I pulled away from the hug and a kiss, to make myself breakfast. Tom fake coughed as I looked at him, "Excuse me, where's my kiss and hug at?" I chuckled while taking out the bread to make myself a toast. Nath gave him a death stare. "Calm down mate, it's only a joke" He mummbled out. I started laughing. I turned around to put the bread away when I bumped into Nath that was holding tea. "Watch out where you going, hun" I didn't say anything but grab the tea off him, take my toast and went to sit on the couch where Max and Kenzie were passionately kissing. "Make sure you don't swallow eachother" I joked around when Max glanced me a look. He pulled away from the kiss to look at me and say "Instead go and put some clothes on, slut" I saw Nathan look at him disgrcafully while I actually had to look down to see what I'm wearing. I never really cared what I slept in until it was comfortable. I was wearing Nath's 'Game Over' top. "Mate, watch out what your saying" The dead serious tone came out of Nath's mouth as I stayed quiet. "Ohhh shut up Sykes. Last week you wear complaining yourself about how she dresses. How she can be a slut and act like a whore. You can't say much Nate, you-" Nath stopped him midsentence "You say one more thing and-" Before Nathan got to finish off the sentence I stood up, with tears in my eyes and walked out the house. I'm not normally like this, not such a drama queen to go off crying after one insult the boys throw to my face as believe me there wear lots of them throughout the time being with them. However this time, it hurt. Me and Nath always told eachother what we thought or had on our minds, we were always honest towards eachother. After that time the thing happened, that horrible mistake him but also I have made we were honest. We never lied, well, as long as I thought so...