Almost Is Never Enough

*Nathan's POV*

Shit. She left. She has no where to go. She's alone. She's most likely to be scared too. Knowing her after this she's an emotinal wreck stummbeling down the streets. I made her cry. I made my sunshine, my princess sad. Why Nathan? For fuck sake, Nathan James Sykes, you really should think before you speak. Great. Now she's gone. What should I do now? 

"Hey boys, and Kenzie" I looked around to see Emma now walking up to Tom to give him a hug. She was wearing hey favourite pj's, the Disney one. Tom, as always didn't have a shirt on, only shorts. "You know Tom, you should really invest in a top" He was stiling holding her in a hug but looked up to glance me a dirty look. All Emma did was look up at me and say; "To be honest, I don't mind him without a shirt. Why should he wear a top when he can show off his perfect body. You jealous because you'll never have one like him? Aww, how cute" I gave her the 'whatever floats your boat' look before she raised her voice to speek once again. "Where's Natty?" She started looking around the room to see no one but only Max and Kenzie, to finally put her eyes on me and stare asking for an answer. "Well... -I drifted off in my thoughts for a moment or two- She's somewhere..." Emma looked up at Tom that was pressing his body against the table drinking some water. She nodded her head and so did Tom, like if they were reading each other's minds. "Go look for her" I started at her before getting my coat and walking out. Why did I let this all happen?

A/N ~ Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't been updating and that this chapter is so short but I'm trying to update all my fanfics tonight. I'll be updating this one tomorrow or later on if I get time along with the new TW fanfic I'm about to start, so look out! :) x