The Good, The Bad

"Morning sunshine" I forced myself to open my eyes to see the most beautiful creature of all lying down next to me all woken up and happy. "Morning" I replied with a smile on my face and a bit of a blush. "How's my princess" I closed my eyes and put my head on his bare chest "I'm still a bit sleepy" I could feel his heart beat and hear him breathing all softly and calmly. "Go back to sleep, love." I looked up to see him half asleep, slowly starting to close his eyes as if he was going back to sleep too. I checked the time. "Nath, it's only 8am. Let's go back to sleep, the others are probably still sleeping too" he pulled me closer and kissed my forehead "Okay love" He put his arm around me making me feel safe; I could feel his heart pounding faster every second. I looked up at him one more time before I closed my eyes trying to go back to sleep.

* Tom's POV *

I walked into their room, to see both of them still asleep. I decided to make my way out because I mean, let's give them some space and not wake them up as I normally would do. I started to make my way out before I heard someone whispering. "Mate, would you doing here?" I looked around to see Nathan sitting up. He looked tired, as always I'd say. "Just checking if you guys are still sleeping. Emma's still in bed, bless her. Didn't want to wake her up, last night was well... Umm... I'd say rough but good. Just the way I like it" Oh my God, why the fuck did I just say that? Nathan looked shocked for a moment or two then looked up at me again. "Me and Natty were actually wondering what the noises were. Cheers mate, didn't need to know all this but it's fine." I laughed while starting to make my way out. "I'll be down stairs if you need me" he started getting out of bed, leaving Natalia still sleeping calmly. "I'll leave her here while I go down with you to make breakfast" he whispered before we both got out of the room and made our way down stairs to see Max and Kenzie all over themselves to finally look up when I faked a cough. Well, this is going to be awkward.

A/N ~ Hey guys! It's pretty crap at the moment I know but it's nearly midnight here and I'm just so tired I couldn't think if anything to write. I'll be updating my other fanfic tomorrow too along with this one and I promise I'll try and make it good :3