Arrived

Eleanor's POV.

Waiting for Louis was like waiting for the Earth to Orbit around the sun, It felt like forever. The airport was so loud. I just wanted to hug him and kiss his soft pink lips. I wanted to see him so much it has been 4 and a half months since I've seen him in person. Skype was not enough for a relationship like ours. The intercom came on.

'Flight 4352 from New York City is now open for baggage claim'

"Finally he should be here soon." I whispered to myself while turning on my phone. I went to messages. I texted Louis.

Are you off the plane yet? -El

Yea I just got off and am making way to terminal 7 which is where the baggage claim is. Where are u? -Louis

Terminal 7. See u in a sec. -El

I turned off my phone and waited about one minute until a flock of people started coming to the baggage claim from an entrance. I saw Louis walk out in his sweatpants and indoor soccer cleats. I ran into his arms and hugged him.

"I missed you so much." I whispered kissing his cheek.

"I love you." He said giving me a short kiss on the lips.

"There are my bags." He said walking over and grabbing a huge suitcase and a duffle bag. We walked out of the exit to my corvette.

"Let's go home." I said kissing his lips for about 6 seconds.

"Sounds good."

I started up the car.

"I missed you so much babe." He said grabbing my hand.

"Tell me about it." I said letting out a laugh.

••••••••••We drove to my house••••••••

"Where should I set my stuff love?"

"Just follow me to my bedroom and set it down in there."

I grabbed his hand an led him down the hall to my room. There was my king size bed.

"Just set it in the corner. "

He set it down.

"Are you relieved to e down with Take Me Home?"

"Yes but mostly so I can see you." He said seductively grabbing my hand s and moving his lips closer to mine.

"Just kiss me already." I said giggling.

"Oh getting jealous huh?" He said in a jokingly rude way.

"In your dreams." I said smiling.

His lips touched mine he kissed me in a pattern. He put his hand on my cheek moving his thumb up and down on my cheek. I pulled away.

"What's wrong?" He said with a pouty face.

"I want to cuddle and watch a movie." I said holding his hand walking out of the room into the living room.

"What movie?" He replied.

"Netflix maybe?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HEY Y'ALL IT'S KAILEY OKAY SO THIS SUCKS SO FAR BUT YOU GUYS HAVE TO ADMIT IT IS BETTER THAN Be Mine! GOD IM JUST GOING TO APOLOGISE RIGHT NOW FOR WHO EVER READ BE MINE. OH GOD YEP. SO PLEASE FOLLOW VOTE AND COMMENT.