A Strange Meeting

Ivory's p.o.v

My eyes wondered throughout the crowded room.  Everyone was different from each other, but we all have experience similar emotions. It's amazing how we all are different, yet we have so much in common.

Anyways, I scan the room trying to find a familiar face. Sadly that was a hard thing to do given that the room is near ptich black and I am a shy person, a bit anti-soical says my best friend Robyn.

I turned to my side where Robyn once stood at. Leave it to her to drag to me a party and just leave me, alone. But it was a welcome back party for her cousin Joshua Balz., Motionless In White's keybroadist.

I just made her sound like a bad friend, didn't I? Well let me make it up. She is actually my only true friend that has stuck by my side throughout a crazy and chaotic year. Plus I am staying with her after my boyfriend of ten years kicked me out of our home.

After a whole month of him accusing me of cheating on him, he threw me out like I never meant anything to him. Logan and I have been dating since we were 15 years old. We're both 25 years old. That's ten fucking years that we have been together and he just left me, just like everybody else.

We moved in together after we graduated high school, and a year ago we moved to Scranton. I did everything I could to make him happy. I love him I know I do, but I honestly don't know why I am not cryin my eyes out about it.

I snapped out of my train of thought when I noticed that I was being approached by Robyn, Balz and his girlfriend Ryan. "Ivory!! Long time no see, how are you?" Balz said as he gave me a bug hug.

Awww I missed Balz' s hugs, Ryan gave me as well with a comforting smile. "So Ivory, how's it going with you and Logan?" Ryan asked.

I let out a deep sigh and stared at my hands. I honestly didn't want to talk about this and I assume that Ryan and Balz understood where I was coming from.

As we were talking a extremely tall guy with large gauges, two nose piercings and two lip rings walked over to us. "Kuza!" Balz said as they exchanged hugs and a few words before Balz introduced me to Mike Kuza.

They talked for a few mintues before Balz looked over at me. "You haven't met all of the guys from Motionless have you?" Balz asked. "No I only met Chris," I said. "Well you have to meet our guitarist and bassist," he said.

Balz and Robyn dragged me out throughout the whole party looking the rest of the guys from Motionless In White. It is strange that I haven't met all of them.

Well I have met Kylie and Allie but that is only because they bought a few pieces of clothing from the store I co-owned with Robyn,it's called Loveless Apparel.

I knew why Balz and Robyn were doing, they were trying to get my mind off of Logan but I seriously just wanted to be leave right now.  We ran into Ghost and Ryan but Ricky was no where to be found.

"Robyn I need to get out of here, I'm going to the back yard to have a breather," I told her over the loud music.  She came me a comforting smile and nodded.

I made my way through the crowd and to the back door. I walked outside to the porch while dim white lights scattered across the black canvas that spread up above.

My hands gripped the railing as a deep sigh escaped from my lips. My thoughts wondered back onto Logan. I knew I loved him but, I don't know  why , i just feel gulity because I am not feelings anything toward the whole situation.

Anger, sadness nor fear came to me, I am a bad girlfriend, arent I?

"Hey are you okay?" I heard a soft voice say. I turned around and saw someone standing in the shadow that the house cased.  The person took a step forward , just enough for me to see him perfectly.

He wore a Black Craft Cult shirt under a black leather jacket. He had black makeup  around his pale blue eyes, with two lip rings on the right side of his bottom lip.

"Yea," I said, with a feeling of nervousness coming over me. I backed up to the railing as the guy took another step forward. The moonlight shined on his proclein skin.

Wait, I knew him..............

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I'm Ricky," he said. Relief did phase me but I was still a bit nervous. But in the bright shine,  I did just meet Ricky Horror. I guest this uneasy feeling is just my shy and quiet demeaner.

"Is there something wrong?" he asked. "Why do you assume there is something wrong?" I said. He smiled and laugh which made me feel better.

"Well you're outside while there is a pretty awesome pretty going on inside," he then pointed toward  the house. I took hint to the sacarsm in his voice.

"No offense, but you're out here too," I replied by raising my eyebrows at him.  He laughed again and shrugged his shoulders.

His friendly and caring personality that he is showing made my nervousness calm down a bit. I backed off of the railing when I notices that he was taller than my 5'3 stature.

"You got me with that one I will admit, but touring brings it's fair share of parties so that's my excuse. What's yours?"

He seemes sincere but I rather have my business stay my business and not pour my heart out to someone I just met, so I stayed quiet. 

"Sorry I didn't meant to put you on the spot," he said as he turned and stood right next to me. "How about something more simple and less comples. What's your name?"

"Ivory," I said.  "Pretty name for a pretty girl," he said with a wicked smirk engraved on his face. I cringed as he spoke and try to fight off the blush but horribly failed.

"So how was touring?" I asked, wanting to change the subject very badly. "Good, it was fun as always. Now I just want to go home and be with Dexter and Luna.

Dexter? Luna? I'm confused.

"They're my cats," he added on. Ohh okay. "So you're a cat person." He smiled and nodded, god he has such a beautiful smile.

Wait, I just broke up with my boyfriend of ten years. Ten Years. And all of the sudden I am calling this guy cute?

I barely know him. I should be at home crying and drowning myself in a tub of ice cream. Not here. Especially not with him. Why is it that I don't feel anything against Logan yet my face is over heating just because Ricky called me pretty.

"Are you a cat person?" he asked. "I'm just an animal person. I have a little hedgehog named  Ville," I said. His eyes widen and his smile grew bigger than before.

"You named your pet after Ville Valo from H.I.M, that's awesome." "Yup, are you a H.I.M fan?"

"Yes! They're one of my favorite bands. Hey would you like to get out of here? Maybe we could go get a cup of coffee?"

Before I could reply I heard Robyn call my name. I looked away from Ricky's face and saw Robyn standing in the door way.

"Oh I see you found Ricky," she said with a smile. "Hi Robyn," Ricky said. She looked away from him and back at me. "Come on Ivory we're leaving. Remember that we have an early shipmen tomorrow morning."

I mentally sighed and moved away from the railing and headed toward the door. But I turned to face Ricky before I walked back in the house.

"Rain check on that coffee. Bye Ricky."

I walked back into the house and said goodbye to Ryan and Balz and congratulated the Chris, Ryan and Ghost before we left, my mind was still in a daze over Ricky.