Chapter 2

At exactly 7:30, I hear the standard 3 knocks coming from the front door. I walk to the door and open it wide to allow Mr. Eaton and Tobias in. I nod my head in Mr. Eaton's direction and then to Tobias'. 

"It's a pleasure to accompany you Mr. Eaton and your son." I say,

"Thank you Beatrice, and please call me Marcus." Mr. Eaton says.

I nod and walk them to the living room. I am handed and envelope and a card, the Abnegation gift for dinners.

"My parents will be down in a moment." I say,

"Nope, we don't need a moment, we're right here." My mom says emerging from the stairwell.

Marcus and Tobias stand up and bown there heads, my parents bow their heads in return. My father then announces dinner so we walk up to the dinner table. My father takes a seat at the end of the table and Marcus and Tobias are seated beside eachother on one side of the table. My mother and I sit across from them and I sit directly infront of Tobias.

The adults begin to talk about the government. As we finish our soup, Marcus and my father clear their throats. 

"Beatrice, how do you fell about Tobias?" Marcus asks,

I swallow the rest of my water, "Excuse me?" I ask shocked,

"How do you feel about him?" He repeats,

"I barely know the boy, but from what I can tell he seems nice enough." I reply, unsure what to say,

"And how do you feel about Beatrice, Tobias?" My father asks.

OK, what is going on here, this is getting super weird!

"I like her enough." He answers,

Well, way to make it more akward! Nice going Tobias. 

"Good, because we actually need to say something." My mother said,

We all nod at her waiting to see what she says. Well Tobias and I nod at her.

"As you know Tobias, when I step down from my role as leader, you'll become leader." 

Tobias nods, 

Gosh, he's a man with few words!

"Well, when this happens, you'll need to have a wife to stay by your side as you lead." My mom says,

"Ok, so where does Beatrice come in to play?" Tobias wonders.

"Well, Beatrice is whom you must marry." My father says.

"I beg your pardon?" I say dumbfound,

"Just try being around eacother for a month, just see how it goes. I mean you can't back out, but you'll be able to figure eachother out." Marcus says,

"The wedding will be scheduled seven months from now." My father says.

"Alright." Tobias and I say at the same time.

Wow, improvement. We think a like!

"Well, why don't you two go up to Caleb's old room and talk, his room is much bigger than yours Beatrice." My father says.

We both nod and Tobias follows me up to Caleb's room. 

I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do so I wait for Tobias to say something. 

"How about we get to know eachother. Let's ask eachother questions and answer truthfully." He suggests.

Finnaly, it was about time!

"Why not." I reply

"How do you feel about this marriage?" He asks,

"Well, I'm kind of ok with it," I say, "What about you?" 

"Beatrice you've never noticed, have you?" He asks.

I shake my head, completly unsure what he's about to say.

"Beatrice, I've had a crush on you, since I was kn fourth grade. So I'm more than perfect with the arangement!" He exclaims then turns 50 shades of red.

I smile, "That's good!" 

"Hey, can I try something carzy?" He asks,

"Shoot." I reply.

He leans forward and I notice his dark blue eyes and his lusious pink lips... on mine? They are moving in sync with mine. I've never kissed a boy, so I kind of go with the flow. I move my hands through his dark brown hair as he moves his hands up and down my side. He finishes off with one last peck that leaves a spark running through me. Who knew Abnegation would turn out so great?

"Well, I guess we can say that we like eachother." I say.

He smirks a cute smirk of his. This is when I realise his gorgeous facial features, dark blue eyes, hooked nose, full lower lip and a spare upper lip. I give him a small hug and we continue our little game.

My mom knocks on the door twenty minutes later.

"Would you guys like some fruit?" She asks.

We nod and she hands us two bowls and two forks.

"So how are you guys doing?" She asks,

"Well." I say,

"I think we'd make a great married couple!" I tell her,

"Good, I'll go inform the gentelmen, you guys can start talking wedding details." She says and leaves, shutting the door behind her. 

By the end of the visit, our parents decided to move the wedding up so that it's in a month because they noticed we were getting along. Though they didn't notice that we were getting along really well.

We nod at Marcus and Tobias as they leave and I go upstairs after thanking my parents and saying goodnight. 

I undress and get into pajama's, take off my make up and lay in bed, waiting for sleep to take over me. Tomorrow is going to be a long day!