- Chapter 1 -

Yayyy! chapter 1 !!! finalyyyyy HOWEVERRR I'm going to stop putting ' komaeda's POV' at the beginning of each chapter until Hinata's POV comes into play, (and yes Hinata's thoughts will be in the story some time later on). Anyway all that aside, I hope you guys enjoy!!(ALSO THE VIDEO ABOVE FITS THE LAST OF THE CHAPTERRRR)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like any other day, I woke up from one of my dreams of memories with the...old..Hajime Hinata.  When I sat up straight, I had my hand supporting my head while my prosthetic hand was still clenching the covers. I stared at the white sheets as the dream started replaying in my head again. This wasn't uncommon for me lately. I shook my head as I got up to take a shower, put my clothes on.

"Time to go try again as usual. I will not give up on hope!"

Determination flooded through me as I opened the door to my cottage. Still half asleep, I made it my daily routine to come check on him. Even though the chances of my efforts of working today were slim, or maybe even rare than slim. We still had him stay in his cottage, since he was still technically the same person. Something just nerve racked him..that's all.

I knocked on the door, there was no answer.

As usual hehehe.

I opened it to return to the same scene I've been seeing for weeks now, maybe even a month. The long dull black sea of hair and red eyes glowing in the dark screaming 'boring'. The lights still weren't turned on either. but atleast on the hopeful side, he's not completely gone while he still showers and keeps his room clean.

"Oh, you're still trying to make sure I'm not lonely." He looked away mumbling. "How boring."

"Hahaha yeah,.." I gave him a grin and playfully mumbled the last part."..Hajime."

"Oh well I'm not going to stop you, you're going to keep trying today, then tomorrow, then the day after that."

I walked in and sat on the bedside with Kamukura.

He's still in there I know it. Hajime and I used to spend days on end together while he constantly tried to learn more about me, sometimes I don't think he even was my friend just so he could understand me. Sometimes he really wanted to just get along with me and hang out with me while enjoying my company. He never let go of my hand no matter what twisted thing I did, In theory I will do the same.

I know Izuru took control from the dark corners of Hajime's mind, but they are still the same person. I still call him Hajime as I did when we were closer even though it annoys Kamukura. Sometimes I wonder how someone can be put in such a state, then I remember how all this happened.

The Future Foundation had some bad news, about Chiaki Nanami, one of Hajime's closest friends in the NEO World Program that sometimes I admit, made me jealous.  She was an AI however, we didn't know that she was based off of a real person that we knew. None of us remembered her strangely enough, we only remembered Nanami's AI from the virtual program. At first when Naegi described how she was based off of a real Nanami, Hajime's hopes got up as I looked at him worriedly, I knew what was coming next. Everything was okay until I noticed Naegi look a little nervous as he stated the exact words, "However....she..was...k-ki-...." He nervously gulped and forced the rest of the words out," Killed..by Junko..and Kamukura helped..a little..."

After that Hajime fell to the ground emotionally unstable. Since Hinata couldn't move, couldn't think, he was practically in a vegetative state. Naturally Izuru Kamukura came and took over. After that he's been like this ever since. But I know I can fix this, I just need to get him emotionally stable. It will take a while, I know, But I am well known for not giving up on hope. And I'm especially not giving up because, I love Hajime Hinata. It was honestly such a shame I didn't get to tell him my feelings before this happened. The reason I didn't tell him was because I didn't want him to get attached to me, because of my dementia and lymphoma shortening my life span. I wouldn't forgive myself if he fell into despair if I died right then and there.