5.) Musical

To Have a better experience reading, look up, 'Lovely Night' From La la Land in youtube!

Read, Please! ⤵️

     Info: This imagine is based when Barry, (Flash) and Kara, (Supergirl) are transported into a musical by a metahuman. (Haha I loved this episode, it's called 'Duet' in season three. 🙂)But, not in the musical world, Cisco and  (Y/n) don't get along well, (They kinda 'Hate' each other) because the day they met (Y/n) embarrassed him at a famous comic book, mini convention, when he was giving a speech.

 In the musical, (C/n) or (Y/n) loves Cisco's or Pablo's voice, and when she was going to congratulate him. He literally shoved her out of the way, and giving her a rude comment.

 Barry and Kara have a great time watching them sing, ' Lovely Night' From "La la land." And sorry! Whenever I try to post a video, it never works :(

Warnings: None! Fluffy!

C/n = Character name

Pablo = Cisco's character name from the episode. (WATCH LOVELY NIGHT, AND DUET.)

-------------------

"Kara, we need to find a way to find to get to.. Iris." Barry explained, totally confused, not knowing how they were ever going to find her. 

Kara looked at Barry, a smug look on her face.

"Well, Cisco still is our friend in this world, right..?" 

Barry took a second to process what Kara meant, but right when he did, Barry's shocked face was all Kara needed to end the argument, over who was better superhero.

"Shit. Your right." 

They both laughed, glad for their only day off, but another day too investigate where Iris was. 

"Ok. Well, Cisco has a day off too.." Barry leaded, stopping in his tracks to think.

'Where would a waiter who wanted to become a musical star be..?'

The two, merged in their thoughts, didn't realize the obvious. Kara, who tapped her fingers near her chin, and Barry, who scrunched his eyebrows deeply in thought. A few more silent moments passed by before they had answers.

"Were in a musical!" The duo said simultaneously, grinning when they realized they agreed for once. 

"If we're in- in a musical, that means that if we follow the script.. it'll lead us right too him!" 

Kara beamed at the Scarlet Speedsters smart intake, but scoffed at him. Now they were even on who's the best. 

"So.. let's go look for Cisco!" 

And the two were off.. In a random direction..

-----------------

"Psst Kara!" 

"Yes, Barry?"

"Shhh, I think I found them" Barry put his hand over Kara's mouth, preventing her from speaking. Barry was excited, the musical had led them to Cisco! 

Just follow the script.. 

Kara rolled her eyes, and bit his hand. 

"Oww.." 

"Oh shuhie, crybaby." 

The two giggled quietly.

"Where's Ramon?"