Chapter 5

{5}

        First Day at School…

               I woke up at about 7:10 in the morning. I was late. Breakfast is supposed to be at 8. And I have about less than an hour to take a bath and get ready.

You couldn’t wake me up could you? I thought.

I thought it would be better if you would get to learn your responsibilities the hard way.

I knew the voice, of course it was Andrew.

So,it was all true and I didn’t dream it all?

Of course it was true, now, can you talk to me while you get ready to have breakfast rather than sitting on the window seat like a mannequin even though I know that you are much more beautiful than one.

Shut up! Sorry but this is getting more and more under my skin.

I know it is, but with one exception. I am in your mind too.

Stop it! (I grinned)

Of course, Angie. Talk, sorry thought to you tonight. I want to know every thing about your first day.

Won’t you know already?

I am giving the privacy you wanted. But I am not so sure about Brandon. I have told him, but he is a little bit too serious to have you safe and he is angry on me for telling you about us. But don’t worry. I’ll talk him out of it. Now get ready and have a fantastic day. Bye Angie.

                                   And with that the voice in my head was gone. I got ready, quite less clumsily. Less than ten slips, trips and falls in one hour.

That’s a record. (I grinned thinking what my brothers would be thinking of that.) I wore my light blue top with my dark bluish black skirt with my jacket.

Keep your hair down, you look much better that why.

The voice is in my head again.

Hey! Weren’t you giving me my privacy?

But I was too late the voice was already gone. I followed the advice. It was about 8:05 when I moved out. My first class was English at about 9,9:20. So I had a lot of time in my hands. I moved towards the hall (I guess). And luckily I was there,(this is a odd and lucky day)

                        Ashley was already there. And luckily she had kept a seat for me.

“Hey!”, she called to me.

“Good Morning!” I answered back.

She was siting in the 3rd row out of 5 rows. Everybody was of my age. Almost everybody, I looked more carefully and I could see that the second and third years were there too. I went to sit with Ashley.

“So how did you sleep?” she asked. I was sure it was coming.

“Quite well, thank you.” I answered.

“I guess the window seat is much more comfortable than it looks.” She teased. “So who were you talking to last night?”

She made it sound so casual, but I could see the curiosity in her eyes.

“My brother” I answered.

“So are you going to tell me about your family or I’ll have to dig it out of you? Because we have one whole hour”