Chapter 7

{7.0}

    First Talk. Cut that, Second Talk.

    Since I was talking with Mr. Arrogant in English,  I ended up getting late for my next class. Which was History. What is this? Be late to every class day?

    Just like last time, the moment I stepped inside the class everyone turned to see who it was. And to my great surprise, guess what?

   Wait for it. Wait for it. Okay, I can't wait anymore. In the sea of unfamiliar faces a face stood out to me. The face of Blake Thorn the flirter himself.

     Looking around, I again noticed that I was still here. Standing in front of the door.

"Your books."

   I looked up and saw Blake handing me my books.

"Thanx.", I muttered.

"Come on, lets get you seated."

  With that he pulled me off to sit next to him.

"Umm... Why isn't the teacher here yet? What are you doing here? Aren't you a graduate?", I asked, finally fully comming back to the world.

"The teacher's sick, I study here, and no. I am not a graduate.", he said, counting the answers on his fingers. His eyes shining with mischeif.

"But you are the secretary.", I said, a confused frown on my face.

"I am the assistant secretary, Angel. Thus, I am a student. Of your age.", he said.

    Why am I feeling like that was supposed to clear something out? With Blake, you can never be too sure. We continued to talk. On this subject or the other. Till the bell rang. Blake was easy to talk too. But all the while I was feeling like I was missing something huge in his way of talk. And then it hit me, when he asked-

"Umm... Since we have a break next, would you like to go out with me? I mean I could show you the campus."

   So he was trying to flirt with me all the time. Trying to drop hints. Wow. Stupid socially handicapped brain. Thanx.

"Umm... I am so sorry. But dont you know my schedule is fixed? A guy or girl from school is supposed to show me around. Dont you remember?", I said.

"No I didn't. They don't tell me everything. Well then, next time?", he asked.

"Yup. Next time.", I said, beaming at him.

   Then he bent down and kissed my cheek.

"Bye Angel.", then he turned around. Leaving me stuck on the ground, my feet glued.

  And probablly my jaw on ground too.

***
Hello people!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 TO ALL!!! As a new year resolution, I am thinking of updating more. Though I dont know how much, it will definately be more that my last 'One update per year' strategy. ;)

I am extremely happy that my book is actually being read, commented on, voted and being appreciated. This is the best Christmas and New year present. I am extremely thankfull to Lu, Jules and An. My newest readers. And to my new found twin Ray. Coz I love you all.

Hoping this year brings happiness and success to all,
Ella.