The Enneagram indicator

The Enneagram indicator is another insightful and extremely helpful tool for the discovery of our personality types. It places people's personality types in nine major categories with numeric sequence. 

The original and scientifically validated Enneagram test includes 144 questions, takes around 40-45 minutes and you can find it in the Enneagram's Institude original website:

https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/

This is in case you wish to have a detailed and complete result but if you want a faster quiz that will be just enough to figure out your Enneagram type, you can take the following Enneagram test:

http://www.9types.com/rheti/index.php

It has thirty eight basic questions to determine your type and each Enneagram type corresponds with the MBTI types as well. 

For example my personality type is related to the Ennegram type Five, the so called 'Investigator' or the 'Observer'. 

So, once you have taken the MBTI test and have made sure to find your right type, you can additionally take the Enneagram test of your choice. If the Enneagram result doesn't feel right, you can always follow the same directions I gave in the previous part and make a careful comparison of all the Enneagram types until you have safely found the one matching yourself. 

This is the end of the guidebook. Hopefully I have sparked some interest in you and convinced you to try this out. I'm sure you will enjoy discovering precious knowledge about your nature and personality as I did too. 

Enjoy your quest!!!

_______________________________________________________________

Skyywalls ♥♥