Chapter 6

Picture of Korey and Denise at the party----->>>

Raquel's POV:

I still sat there in shock. 

I honestly didn't know what to do at that moment and I was scared for my life. 

I couldn't believe that the life I have now, could be gone in a split second. Rick is one ass hole for telling Korey about my relationship with Kris. Now Kris would probably be dead or some sh*t, all because of me...

Lord please help.

"Maybe she doesn't know where you live...maybe she just... I don't know." Keyanna said breaking the silence in the room. 

"I don't know. I just don't want her to know I'm living here or else my life is over." I cried. The tears were rushing out my eyes like water running from a pipe. 

"Don't cry baby. Maybe she doesn't know you're living here. I don't think you should tell Kris yet. She might end up leaving you." Val suggested.

"I am definitely not telling her as yet." I laid back on the bed slowly and watched Linda still pace back and forth. She was mumbling something and I was kind of scared for her. Once Korey sees Linda, all hell is going to break lose. 

*****

Once all the food and such was cooked I decided to get ready. I could tell tonight was going to be a long ass night because of one person.

Jada.

I still don't want her at the party because she would just be flirting with me and I can't let Kris see that or else she might think we have something going on. 

That night of the second private dance, I almost kissed her because our lips were so close. But I stopped myself from kissing her soft looking lips. Her lips look so soft...I just want to-

"Raquel ! Can we have a towel please!" Keyanna yelled from the bathroom. I shook my head and took a deep breath.

"The towels are in the top cabinet!" I yelled back. I walked into my room and went straight to the closet because I needed to find something cute to wear for tonight.

I looked through the bunch of clothes I had and spotted a white lace body con dress. I know Kris would love to see me in this so I took it out the closet the threw it on the bed. 

I continued looking in the closet for some shoes to wear with the outfit. I found some cute maroon pumps and noticed I have the perfect lipstick to match them. 

I placed the shoes out the closet and hid the dress behind the door. "Today is ma birthday! Today is...my birrthddayyy!" Kris sang as she walked into the bedroom. 

"Happy birthday sexy!" I ran over to her and crashed my lips into hers. "Are you ready for your party?" I asked.

"Hell yeah!  I can't wait! I hope you have everything ready for me." She lifted me up and carried me across the room to the bed. 

"Yes baby. I'm going to go put the food in the car now before I go and get ready." I replied.

I kissed her cheek and hopped off the bed. I left the room to go find Val so we could pack the things in the car. 

I saw her washing the dishes in the kitchen and tip-toed behind her. 

"BOO!" I yelled in her ear and she jumped and dropped the dish she was washing back in the sink. 

"B*tch! The hell is wrong with you?" she asked. I started laughing then said, "You better not break any of my dishes." 

She started giggling then washed off the dish. "Can you help me pack the food in the trunk please?And ride with me to the place to set up. I don't want to get my clothes dirty."