Chapter 8

PICTURES IN MULTIMEDIA ------>>>

Raquel's POV:

I finally left the hospital around 12 o'clock in the afternoon the next day. I was so exhausted, worried, angry and scared, I just wanted to go back to Vicky's and sleep in peace and quiet. But after I get some rest, I'm going to have to call up some of the girls to see if they could replace my spot along with Bernice's and Cathy's.

I hopped in the car and started crying my eyes out once again. I felt so hurt and I felt like my life was going downhill and I just didn't know how to stop it from crashing. 

I kept crying and driving until I finally reached the house and I parked my car taking my time, making sure I don't get any scratches on my cousin's car. I grabbed my phone out the cup holder and got out the car and dragged myself up the stairs.

"I hope this girl doesn't have her kids home." I mumbled while I opened the door with my new spear key. 

Once I stepped inside it was very quiet and I had to thank god because I was finally going to take a nap. 

I dragged myself to wash my hands in the kitchen then to the room and I noticed Vicky wasn't inside her room and she wasn't on the couch in the living room. I just took off my clothes from the hospital and threw them on the floor.

Dropping my body on the bed and going under the covers, I instantly fell into a deep slumber.

~~~~~~

Kris and I sat down on the park bench and looked at each other for a very long time. I felt hands on my shoulder and when I looked up Vicky was standing over me smiling.

"Do what's right cuzzo. I love you." she said then started walking away very slowly. When I turned around, Kris was starting to disappear the more I looked at her. 

Once she was fully gone, I got up and started walking away into the distance but just didn't understand where I could be going...

~~~~~~

I woke up, stretched and blinked my eyes a few times. I looked around the room and saw I was still in Vick's house but it was much darker. When I looked the time, it read 6:00 pm.

"Sh*t. I slept too long." I mumbled and got out the bed. I still felt tired and I was even more pissed off!

I slowly walked to the bathroom but saw the light on. "Vicky, girl...I have so much to-" I dropped my phone on the ground and I felt so dizzy.

I couldn't believe my eyes at the sight in front of me.

As I stood there in complete shock, my ears go def and my eyes start to water then my body starts to tremble.

"Vi-Vi-Vick-y..." I lower myself to the ground where she's laying and check her pulse.

I couldn't find it. 

She was so f*cking cold I honestly thought I was going to freeze. How long has she been like this? Is she still alive and just playing tricks on me? Vicky can't be dead. She just can't be...can she?

"VICKY! PLEASE WAKE UP!" I yelled and shake her but there is no response. I pat the floor next to me for my phone and I get it into my shaky hands.

I dial 911 with my now pale fingers and when I hear a soft female voice answer "911 what's your emergency?" 

I say, "MY COUSIN! SHE-SHE..." I take a deep breath but the tears kept flowing down my face.

"Please calm down ma'am just give us the address." I quietly give them the address while still looking and shaking my cousin.