Epilogue

2 months later...

Raquel's POV:

She laid me down on the bed kissing up and down my neck while I tried taking off her shirt. She stopped kissing me to help take off her shirt along with her pants and I did the same with my clothes.

She unbuttoned my bra while I knelt down on the bed in front of her then she started kissing my neck again. "Jada...stop playing...." I mumbled. She pushed me back on the bed and pulled down my panties exposing my bare p*ssy.

"I have been waiting for this moment since the first day I saw you on that bus." I rolled my eyes and slapped her playfully on her head.

Just then, she opened up my legs and kissed along my inner thighs, making her way up to my opening. I closed my eyes while my p*ssy ached for her lips.

"Jada come on..." My back arched off the bed when I felt her tongue swirling slowly around my clitt. It felt so f*cking good...

Her tongue slid down into my p*ssy and I moaned really loud. She started f*cking me with it and I grabbed on to the sheets. "Jada!!" I yelled out. Her tongue went back up to my clitt and started flicking it back and forth.

I felt her fingers thrust into my p*ssy, curving it every few seconds. "Your p*ssy is so tight baby." she moaned against my clitt.

No words came out my mouth as I was almost near my climax. I guess she felt my walls tighten so she fingered me faster while doing tricks with her tongue on the rest of my p*ssy.

"Jada....Fuuucckkk..." I came all over her fingers then I heard her suck up all my juices. "You so nasty..." I smiled.

She came up and kissed my lips. "I'll be right back." She told me. I sat there trying to catch my breath from the intense orgasm with my eyes closed.

"Open your eyes girl." I heard her say. I opened them and saw a pink strap-on hanging from her waist.

"Jada you didn't have to..." I told her sitting up. "But I want to. Now turn on your stomach and lift that ass up." I looked at her funny then did what she asked.

She came behind me rubbing the tip of the strap between my p*ssy lips. She slid in my p*ssy and since I haven't really had sex in a while, my p*ssy started hurting.

"Raquel...you ain't tell me your a virgin..." I heard her say. I shook my head and snorted. "I'm not a virgin stupid. I just haven't had sex in a-" my words got cut off from the way Jada's body slammed into mine.

"F*CK!" I yelled feeling like I was ready to come. Her thrusts were hard and fast making me think that Kris was treating me like I was going to break in half. "Jada..." I cried sounding like I was in pain but it felt sooo damn good!

"Sh*t..." She mumbled slapping my ass making me jump.

"Don't stop!" I yelled. She f*cked me even harder and I was on the verge of coming. She took a fistful of my hair pulling my head back so that it was touching her chest.

"F*ck Raquel!" She yelled out. She f*cked me even faster giving me the greatest orgasm I ever had so far in my life. She let go of my hair and I plopped down on the bed shaking from the orgasm I just had.

"Damn...you okay..." Jada asked but I couldn't answer because I was still feeling like I couldn't move.

A minute or two later I heard her lay down next to me and rubbed up and down my back. "Jada...what the f*ck did you do to me?" I asked finally finding enough energy to roll over on my back.

"I don't know..." She replied shrugging her shoulders. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths. "Jada...that was the best orgasm I ever had so far in my life...I don't know where you learned to f*ck like that."