Chapter 7

PICTURE OF KRIS AND RAQUEL IN MULIMEDIA----->>>>

Raquel's POV:

As soon as I left that house I slid down the door just crying my eyes out. I felt to heartbroken and disappointed in myself I just felt like screaming. After 30 minutes of sitting there crying, I finally found the energy to call up Vicky to see if she could come pick me up in her new car that she wanted me to see for the longest.

"Baby cousin?..." I heard her call out to me from around the corner but I kept my head down. She stooped down next to me and gave me a hug. I leaned my head into her chest and she rubbed my back and told me everything was going to be okay. 

I finally looked up and looked at her but something was a little off. "Vick why do you look like that?" I asked. Even though she had HIV/AIDS, she would still look like her normal self. 

"What do you mean?" she asked then got up and grabbed my arm to help me up as well. "You look...sick..."

She giggled and smiled. "Don't worry about me. I'm fine and I been watching my weight." she replied. I haven't seen her at the club in a while and I thought it was because she was just taking a vacation but when I asked her, she said she had quit.

"Why did you quit? You were making some good money!" I told her. We walked down the stairs to her car and got in. She placed my bags in the trunk and then hopped in. "I'm going to keep asking you until you tell me." I faced her and she turned on the radio then lowered it. "I quit the job because I don't really need to be working to pay anything else basically. My money is stored and my babies have enough money to get some new clothes and everything." she smiled and I looked at her.

"So you got a new job or something? Are you going to open your shop?" I asked sounding like a little kid.

"I don't know when I'm gonna open it." She turned up the radio and started driving off. She ended the conversation just like that but I didn't push her to answer my other question.

We sat in silence all the way to her house and I was so happy when we arrived. We got out the car the same time and I went to get my things from the trunk.

"You like the new ride?" she asked. I shook my head yes and said, "Its very nice and it drives really smooth."

Sometimes I really wished I had a car. I would be driving and traveling all over the place. I could actually drive to Florida now and then to see my girls. Kris and I would enjoy- 

Kris...

"You could tell me everything over some hot cocoa when we get inside no need to start the story out here." Vicky said as if she read my mind.

We reached in the house and it was really quiet. A little too quiet...

"Where are your babies?" I asked and followed her to her bedroom. "They are staying at their grandmother's house for the weekend."

"Okay." I immediately changed into my robe and these fuzzy socks Kris had bought me for our first Christmas together. Lord knows I miss that girl so damn much! I just really hope and wish we could be able to work things out. Maybe go to marriage counseling or something because I love her with all my heart.

"Come to the kitchen when you're finished." Vicky said. "Okay. I'm just going to take a quick shower now that I think of it." I went into her bathroom and took a quick shower so I could talk to my cousin about me and Kris' relationship. 

I got out, got dressed and headed to the kitchen to enjoy the girl talk with a side of hot chocolate. "So tell me what the hell is going on because ya'll were fine just the other day. Ya'll were all on Instagram and Facebook taking pictures and kissing up on each other."