Are you okay (JA)

I was sitting in the why don't we house. Its so boring tbh. They always mess around or just play video games. I never get to spend time with my boyfriend of 7 months. Jack Avery. His noodle hair looking ass never seems to wanna do anything.

"Hey guys I wanna learn how to skateboard."I shouted

"Okay I can teach you." Says Jack

We went to the garage. No one else was with us. He laid a soft kiss on my lips while I sat down to put on some knee and elbow pads.

"Jack I swear if you let me fall then. I will literally kill you."

"I promise Y/N. My big muscular arms won't let you fall." He says while flexing his arms.
After all the pads are on I set off on an old one that was just laying around.
I stepped on. Jacks hand snaked around my waist. I could feel the cold which gave me shivers.
"You okay baby girl?" Oh shit with the baby girl too. Man this boy gets to me.
We skate down the long path. And he lets go. I straight up run off it and fall hard.
I could see Jack run to me. With my eyes cloudy from the tears.
"Baby girl! Are you good?" He asks

""No Jack! You said you wouldn't let me fall!" I snap back at him

"Baby I'm sorry I thought you had it." He says putting a hand on me.
I quick push him off and limp into the house.

"Daniel get the first aid!" I yell from the other room
He runs to get the first aid. My ankle hurts so bad. Its bleeding a lot.

"Here, woah, let me help." Daniel says while picking me up and setting me on the table.

"Thank you Dani." I say as he cleans my cut on my ankle.
It burned.
But, I couldn't pay attention to that. All I could see was Jack in the background with a sad face.
Once Daniel is done I give him a hug and thank him again.
Jack approaches me.

"Y/N it truly am sorry." He says with his head down.

"Noodles. It's okay. You didn't mean to. I love you."
I say while grabbing his hands.

"I love you too."~ Jack