Relaxing (JM) ~smut~

I sat in the tub thinking about my boyfriend. We have been together for 8 months and still haven't been able to really connect. Sure we have had sex but, never love. I read my book until I heard a slight nock at the door.
"Baby are you in the tub or something?"
"Yeah you can come in." The the lights where off while the whole room was lit by candles. Rose petals filled the water along with a pink bath bomb.
"May I join?" He asks
"Yes you man indeed." He got undressed and came into the bath. It was a soothing to feel Jonah get in. I put my book on the counter next to us and turned my back to his. He massage my shoulders which felt nice but, he then started kissing my neck. It was even better. His hands roamed to my area and slightly brushed it. I moaned softly. It was starting to get more heated. I turned to I faced him. I went in for a light kiss but it did not end that way. He picked me out of the tub and set me on the counter. It was cold. Jonah was hovering above me only staring. He didn't touch me for a good minute. But then he laid soft kisses from my neck to my area. He stopped and looked up at me. I gave to nod of permission. He slowly licked. I was eagerly wanting more. Then he slowly put one finger in. I could feel my body tensing up as I was reaching my high but, he stopped.
"What the hell Jonah?"
"Baby, I'm taking my time, I want you to feel everything."
It sent shivers down my body. I could finally feel the love and not lust. I sat up as he came up as well. He gave me a soft kiss. I could feel his erect member coming towards my area. He slowly slipped it in. I'll never get used to his size. As soon as I let out a moan he went faster. And soon enough he was ramming me. We were both out of control. He rubbed my clit as I started to feel that knot in my stomach. He was ready as well.
"Y/N on three ok."
One stroke
Two stroke
Three stroke
He pulled out as we both released our juices.
He laid on top of me panting. I kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear.
"I love you Jonah."
He looked up and smiled.
"I love you y/n."