First kiss pt.1

~Zach~
*At the studio*
Zach and I were at the studio recording something for Logan. We have liked each other since the 4th grade but never had the courage to say anything. He had just got done finishing his line for the song. It sounded so good. Like damn that boy can sing. He sat in the chair next to me while listening to his playback.
"Y/N what do you think?" I snapped out of my spaced out session and replied with
"You sound like an angel!"
He smiled and looked me deep in the eyes.
And out of no where he just leaned in slowly. I could tell it was coming. I had dreamed of this for years.
He laid a soft kiss on my lips.
"Y/N I have liked you for forever. Would you please be my girlfriend?"

"YES YES YES!!" I yelled

~Jack~
*at the WDW house*
Tour is over and we all are super bored. We had nothing to do.
"Hey guys wanna do something?" I asked in desperation hoping someone would come up with something.
Jack my boyfriend of 2 months came up with something I could tell.
"Lets go get nerf guns and have a nerf war!"
We all nodded knowing that was basically the only idea we had.
At Walmart
We all picked out very expensive and huge guns. Plus a 500 of bullets. It was overwhelming but, It was serious to these boys. Which is very funny.
Back
We all tore open the packages in the car. We declared that as soon as we open the car it was game time. Jack and I were on a team so I stayed close to him as we walked around the house. He had his go time face on which is adorable. I saw Daniel out of the corner of my eye.
"Babe, babe Dani right there." I said while pointing. He shot him. 1 down 4 to go.
Soon we had killed all but one. Corbyn. We couldn't find him. But when I turned the corner of the stairs I saw him. He shot. I knew it was over for me. But, Jack jumped in front of me. Taking the nerf squishy bullet. After I saw Jack go down I fired a shot a Corbyn and he went down cold. We were playing as if it was real war and Jack was on the floor pretending to cry. I fall to me knees.
"Jack Robert Avery don't you give up on me!" I yell.
He responds
"I love you Y/N I'm not gonna make it."
With fake tears running down my cheeks I lean in fast. Kissing him dead on the lips. Haha you get it 'dead'.
He gets up afterwards.
"Maybe I should die more often."