Prologue

I'm sorry but I will have to assume genders, you're gonna be a female in this fanfic so forgive me LGBT+ people!

The song on top is nightcore, if you dislike that then just ignore it, don't shower me with the hate ;^; but I will be showing nightcore in all of my stories because it brings the mood in the story and not make me bored while proofreading.

Also, here are some keys in this chapter you might not know cuz, you might be new to the world of fan fiction.

I will be showing all the keys on top for every new key I put in one of each chapter.

(Y/N) - Your Name

(E/C) - Eye Color

(H/C) - Hair Color

(H/L) - Hair Length

• • • • •

"There is a letter for you

"There is a letter for you." Sebastian gave his master an envelope. Ciel looked looked away from the newspaper he was holding and inspected the envelope. It imprinted a spider on the red seal of the envelope. Ciel began opening the envelope with a small silver knife.

He took out a letter from the envelope that was neatly written in cursive. "Count Trancy apologizes for his impoliteness at the ball the other day, and requests my most honored presence at a ball to be held at the Trancy Mansion tomorrow afternoon at four o'clock." Ciel read the letter aloud. He began to rip it up neatly for whatever reason and looked up. "Alois Trancy..." He looked up at Sebastian and let out a smirk, "Let's go Sebastian, bring (Y/N) with us. It's time for a duel." Sebastian did a closed eye smile, "Certainly. Well then let me modify your schedule."

-Le Timeskip-

(Claude's P.O.V.)

All of us waited as Alois' guest came down the carriage. There stood that young earl, Ciel. Along with his... Butler. I certainly did not expect another figure to go down the carriage too. Her (H/L) (H/C) hair was shining from the rays of the sun and her (E/C) eyes were so beautiful. Not only that her figure was quite a sight but her soul was absolutely mouthwatering. It seems she was a maid since she was wearing a maid outfit.

Although...

The maid outfit has quite a short skirt.

I tried to held in my nosebleed, it showed her curves quite well with that outfit... I stood with my highness keeping a straight face but hiding my blush and nosebleed coming out. "So, you came, Ciel." His highness spreads his arms out and waved, smiling at him. It seems he noticed the maid because he looked at her and started mentioning her. "My who's this beauty? She looks like a maid. I've never seen her on our last ball before, is she new?" The young midnight blue haired eyepatch earl let out a glare at Alois. "She's not new, she's been with me ever since I was a child, you can say she's a friend of mine. However, the reason she wasn't at your last ball was because she was injured last night, Alois Trancy..."

"What's her name?" His highness spoke.

Ciel growled, "Her name is on of your concern."

Silence filled into the air as the young earls gave stares to each other. That woman seems to be awkward by the tension in the atmosphere so I decided to break the silence, "Welcome, and thank you for coming." I bowed at our guests and looked up and stared at the alluring woman. She's absolutely stunning but I quickly averted my attention to not get noticed of staring.

Alois turned to his left and started to lead us to our battleground, "Come, I prepared a special stage today."

(Y/N's P.O.V.)

We followed Alois Trancy to the side of his mansion. The place had a very large chessboard with giant statues, like they were currently playing chess. The young master seemed surprised and spoke in astonishment, "This is..." He was then interrupted by Sebastian saying the full sentence, "An ancient battleground." What? That's kinda strange for a battle field. I guess that's why it's very huge. Anyways I'll just ignore how the hell they fitted this into their property.

This short skirt is killing me and I'd love for this to be over soon. Darn Sebastian for making me wear this...

I could've just wore one of Mey-rin's clothes but that damn sexy butler baited me to wear this. Ugh, I hate my life! I also notice that Trancy kid was wearing such small booty shorts.

'How the hell does he seem comfortable in his tight attire?!'

"Listen, Ciel. How about this?" All of our attention turned to Alois as he spoke. "Our servants will fight in place. The one who is able to dance until the end wins. The loser will have to obey any of the winner's orders." He smirked and spun in a circle. In a short time he stopped and clapped his hands together, "Would you be happy with such a ball?" The blonde earl said, clearly happy about his idea. Sebastian leaned near Ciels left ear and whispered something that I couldn't hear, because duh, he was whispering.

"Well, I'd say that's a ball that will suit us. Definitely better than dressing up in false costumes." Ciel spoke aloud, closing his eyes and doing a sinister smile. Sebastian, still leaning, smirked at the young masters comment. A bell rung which I presume was the time for our battle that Ciel and Sebastian thought of doing. Ciel took off his eyepatch showing his pentagram ordering Sebastian to win, get Alois, and how he would finish Alois himself.

I sighed and let out a slight frown. I don't like it that Ciel chose to have contract with a demon, it's really sad to see him on the lookout for revenge for his parent's death. Especially if he already obtained revenge. I quickly made my face to normal to not show that I was frowning because Ciel would be worried about me.

I turned to Sebastian who bowed with a closed eye smile and one of his hand to his upper chest. He opened his eyes and gave a huge smirk on his face, his eyes flowed fuchsia as his master gave him an order, "Yes, my lord."

(Claude's P.O.V.)

I looked at Alois waiting for his order, "Master, what is your order?" I asked patiently. He snapped out of his thoughts and turned to me, "Ah, right. Make Ciel Phantomhive mine," He shows his pentagram symbol from his tongue and continued talking, "And give Sebastian Michaelis the finest pain. You can do it, can't you, Claude?" I closed my eyes and bowed and him, putting one hand to my upper chest. I looked up at him and spoke, the golden orbs in my eyes now fuchsia,"Yes, your highness."

I turned to the woman next to Ciel. She saw me and turned to smile at me. I let out a small smile but then it faded instantly. She turned back and continued to talk to Sebastian.

'Interesting...'