【Halloween Special】

It's Halloween and I haven't updated in a long time so here we go!

• • • • •

(Y/N's P.O.V.)

People compliment on how mature and ladylike I was. I was trained to be like that ever since I was a child. I never really enjoyed being proper because I know deeply that's not who I am. The real me would want to go out and play with people my age. Yup, I'm a child in the inside. Ciel was the only one who I can act normal around because I know he would never judge me for who I am, he's my best friend.

Today's Halloween. The most important event in my life! Why? Because of all the candy the shops would be selling! I can't wait to try all of them out! I guess you can say I'm like Ciel, we both like sweets. The most important thing right now though, is the costume. I don't usually care about the costumes since sometimes they aren't comfortable but today, I want to find something that can hopefully make Sebastian blush! He never really blushes except when there are cute and adorable kittens.

Right now me and Mey-Rin are finding our costumes. She quickly found her's and I can't find one single good costume. I ruffled my hair in anger, "UGH! There's nothing good!" I sat down and sighed, annoyed. A sweatdrop appeared on Mey-Rin and she calmly pats me on the back so my stress can be gone. "Um..." Mey-Rin mumbles. "What?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow and wait for her response. "Want to ask the famous tailor to help make your costume? I hear she makes the beautiful and comfortable clothes in London!" She exclaims happily. I stood up and smiled at her, "Sure! If she is as good as you said then why not?"

We got to a carriage and stopped next to a small cottage and exited out. When we went inside I saw a young girl with beautiful white hair who was wearing warm clothes instead of a dress.

I got up to her and spoke, "Excuse me is the famous tailor here?" She looked up from the papers she was working on and I got a clear look of her face. The young girl had bright violet eyes. 'She's beautiful!' I thought to myself as I spaced out a little. She furrowed her eyebrows and sighed, "That would be me..." I snapped out of my daze and questioned her, "I'm sorry what did you say? I spaced out a little." I scratched the back of my head and bowed apologetically. "I said the famous tailor you speak of would be me." She spoke in an annoyed tone. I widened my eyes in realization and apologized again, "Sorry! I didn't know!"

The young girl accepted my apology and then spoke, "By the way my name is Amari, just thought you should know of the amazing tailor who will make your amazing clothing. But anyway, what kind of clothing do you want?" I smiled at her and told her that I wanted a Halloween outfit that will catch a certain crush of mine. Amari smiled evilly and exclaimed, "Don't worry! I got the perfect outfit! Oh and don't you dare not wear it ok? Because I will work my butt off to make it perfect." She was too excited... Amari gave me a thumbs up and I gave her my measurements to make the dress size perfect for my body and went to the door to exit. I swear I heard her say something like, "Let the shipping begin!" Or something...

(Timeskip to your home)
( ̄∇ ̄) Magic~

Amari said she would give me the Halloween costume just in time for the costume ball that would be taking place at the Trancy Manor and I am pretty curious what costume it is. I got a box addressed from Amari's place so I opened it up to see the costume. A succubus costume... I wore it and blush when looking myself at the mirror. 'Too revealing! But at least it's comfortable...' I heard the door knock and I yelled, "Who is it?" "It's Sebastian, are you ready to go now (Y/N)? Were about to get going." I opened the door and nodded at him, "Yup, let's get going now Sebastian."

(Claude's P.O.V.)

I felt the presence of the Phantomhives standing at the front door about to knock. When they were about to knock the door, I opened the it, "Welcome, thank you for taking your time to attend today's ball. Please do come in." Ciel and all of his servants went in and went to the ball. Right now I wasn't interested in obtaining Ciel's soul... My main objective today is (Y/N). I glance a look at her as she went inside and saw what she was wearing as a costume. 'So revealing...' I blushed and quickly made it disappear so nobody would take notice.

She was just standing there having a chat with Ciel. I ordered the triplets to let music play (whatever made people start dancing) and went up to (Y/N). When the music played I extended my hand, "May I have this dance?" She smiled at me and took my hand with a nod of agreement. As we were dancing I smiled slightly at her, "You look beautiful today, Miss (L/N)." She giggled, "Thanks, please do call me by my first name. You don't have to be all formal with me, Claude. After all, I am not an earl nor a noble, simply just a servant." I nodded and we continued dancing, it was very pleasant...

(Y/N's P.O.V.)

After the dance ended Claude and I chatted for a while. I have to admit, at first I thought he was pretty monotone but talking to him, he was pretty interesting. Claude was showing more emotion than before, like at the dance he smiled. I blushed thinking about his smile, until Claude snapped me out of my daze, "(Y/N)? Are you alright, your face is red..." I widen my eyes and then shook my head, "Ah, sorry! No, I'm fine... I was just thinking of something.." He smiled again and nodded in understanding.

*thump thump*

My heart sped rapidly as I see his smile again and blushed once again. 'There's no way... Am I in love with Claude?' I gulped and shook my head. 'Stop thinking such silly questions Even if you are in love (Y/N), he would never love you back... PLUS! My heart already belongs to Sebastian...' Claude shook me and I looked at him, "Hm? What is it Claude?" "You seem to be out of daze? Are you perhaps tired?" I scratched the back of my head and laughed nervously, "Yeah, I guess I haven't slept much..." He sighed, "You should probably get going home early then, I don't want you to be exhausted because of me." I nodded and stood up and went to Ciel and said that I wasn't feeling well. He nodded and we were ready to go back to the Phantomhive Manor. When I was about to get to the carriage a hand grabbed my arm and I turned to see Claude, "I enjoy dancing with you today, perhaps I can return the favor by giving you a treat tomorrow." He whispered to my ear seductively. I blushed and nodded shyly, and went into the carriage. When the carriage started moving, Ciel puffed his cheeks and spoke, "I don't like him... Don't you dare go near him ok?" I giggled and joked, "Alright, MOM!"

 Don't you dare go near him ok?" I giggled and joked, "Alright, MOM!"