( IX ) Beautiful Fuchsia

Changing to Second Person (You, Your, Yours, etc.) since I feel the emotions are more stronger as the book is talking directly about you.

Hope it's better :0

• • • • •

《 Previously On My Darling Spider

I cover ourselves up with the blanket and close my eyes. 'She was right.. Why did I chose my room? I could've chose her previous room but...' I continue stroking her hair, thinking. 'Was it you that made me feel this way?' I bring her closer to me, enjoying the warmth from her, "How troublesome..."

—————

You woke up to find Claude still hugging you in the comfort of his arms

You woke up to find Claude still hugging you in the comfort of his arms. Your face heats up at the close proximity of your bodies. You attempted to get up from the bed however his hand was gripped tightly around your waist. "Claude." You sleepily say. "Hmm..." Claude hums in reply, his grip still sturdy. "Let me go..!" You whined, huffing and trying your best to get up. You tried your best struggling out but the more you kept doing it, the more his grip around your waist tighten. "Just go back to sleep..." He mumbles and stuffs his face into your hair. Knowing you wouldn't be able to escape from the demon butlers grasp, you sigh in defeat and shifted on the bed, getting to a comfy position to sleep.

After you felt comfortable, Claude brings you closer to him. You bat your eyelashes, feeling the warmth kicking in and becoming sleepy. You were about to sleep until, you heard a loud, interrupting sound.

"What was that?" You say, slightly jumping. Claude brings you back down to the bed. "It's probably just a cat." You gave him a blank stare, your face giving off an 'are you serious' look. "A cat wouldn't make that much of a loud noise outside. Now hurry up and check it." Claude hesitantly gets up. He fixes up his clothing to make his attire more suitable and heads towards the garden. "It seems like a little birdy has stepped into the wrong household," Claude says, sighing as he spots Sebastian sitting promptly on the grass.

Sebastian growls at him as he sees the spider demon smirking. "Give me my young master and (Y/N) back." Claude raises his brow, "Now why would I do that, especially since I have come this far." Sebastian huffed in annoyance and clenched the grass tightly. He stands up and walks up to Claude. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Sebastian freezes up. "Your young master specifically told you to get out of his sight. What would happen if you were to make such a ruckus?"

"Then how about you return (Y/N) to me."

Sebastian spats out. Claude looks at him with a monotone face, "Give her to you?" He adjusts his glasses and smirks. "No. I seem to have taken a liking to her." "You bastard," Sebastian says, clenching his hands tightly. Claude lets out an amused look and paces around, circling Sebastian.