Chapter 1

Brief summary: They were going to have a class party and Rosé was helping Mark to prepare.
Mark's POV:
I watched as Rosé carefully cut the vegetables. She looked so soft. If I had a choice, I would grab her and hug her. The only thing is that I don't know if she liked me.

I stared at her from afar.

"Is this ok?" She asked after she was done.

I realized I was rooted to the ground and suddenly had the urge to ask her to the dance. I know I want to but I just can't bring myself to it.

She turned around and frowned, then said,

"If it isn't good enough then I'll try again."

"It's ok, it's fine," I quickly told her, not wanting her to restart all over again.

She smiled.

Why are her smiles so cute?

I was able to order my legs to move so I quickly walked to a chair because I was feeling really unwell and it was Rosé's fault, not like I could blame her. She was just too perfect.

I just realized that I forgot some groceries.

"Rosé, could you help me get my groceries?" I asked.

She nodded.

I wrote her a list and she ran to get it.

I had no idea why she ran but I'm fine with that.

Rosé POV:
I ran to the grocery store not far away and searched for the items. I paid for them and ran back. I did not want to waste any time.

When I reached back there, I quickly prepared everything and made sure it was ok before resting for a while.

The next thing I know was Mark shaking me vigorously. I opened my eyes.

"What happened here?" I asked.

"I should be the one asking that! You almost burnt down my whole kitchen!" Mark practically shouted at me.

I was so shocked. And he looked really angry. What did I do?

"Well, you burnt my table cloth and now I have to throw away the food. Luckily, there would still be enough or you would have to go to the grocery store to buy more. But you burnt my towel and it's really expensive," Mark explained after he saw my confused expression.

How much can a towel cost?

"I'll pay for everything that was broken or ummm... burnt?" I suggested.

He smirked then grabbed my hand.

My heart skipped a beat.

Mark's POV:
"I'll pay for everything that was broken or ummm... burnt?" Rosé said.

I smirked.

That gave me an idea.

I grabbed her hand and she was so shocked.

I then pinned her against the wall. She looked away immediately.

"I don't want you to pay," I started.

Although I was nervous, I tried my best to look cool.

"I want you to go with me to the dance,"
I continued, then released her.