Chapter 14

Mark's POV:

So the party was going on smoothly.
"Hey Rosé, remember the time we hated each other because we were always fighting for the top stop for results?" I asked.

She laughed. I knew we technically never hated each other but we did not exactly had the best for friendship if you even considered it as a friendship.

"It was funny though. To be honest I never hated you. Actually, I always liked you. I just don't know if you liked me back and if I was smart enough for you," Rosé explained. I could see the blush on her cheeks.

Cute.

I pulled her close and smiled at her. How could I ever hate her though. She was just too adorable. I smiled at her and we looked into each other eyes. I pecked her on the lips before turning away and shouting that I was going to the restroom. I just knew she was stunned there.

I came back pretty quickly because obviously I did not really need to use the restroom.

Rosé's POV:

Did he really just do that? Him? I have been fantasizing about this moment. Sure, it was just a peck but it's not just that at the same time. It's special. I don't know to be honest, it felt nice.

When he returned he just took my hand and walked me to the dance floor again. This night just could not get any better.

A/n:
Rip my english I keep changing between past and present whoops sry.