Chapter 9

^i tried :/

Rosé's POV:
I was casually lying on my bed when I heard a beep from my phone. It was from Jisoo and Jennie telling me to meet up at the park. I immediately replied stating that I would be there right that instant.

As I reached the park, Jisoo and Jennie was already waiting for me. I rushed towards them and asked them what the meet up was for and why Lisa was not there.

Jisoo started, "Well, guess what?" She sounded excited.  I shrugged.

"Have you realized Lisa has been kind of sad lately? I have a way to make her happier," Jennie exclaimed excitedly.

I was curious.

"Bambam has asked us to helped him with his surprise to ask Lisa to the dance!" Jisoo whispered.

I smiled. Lisa had been looking a little lifeless this few days. We were trying to find a way to cheer her up. This was the perfect way.

"What's the plan?" I asked.

"We will invite her to my house for a party but instead, it will be Bambam's surprise!" Jennie explained.

I nodded.
We discussed a little more on the plan.

After that, I went home.

Do you know anything about Bambam asking Lisa to the dance?

Rosé looked at the text from Mark. She smiled and replied.

He has been telling me about it the whole day. I'm really happy for him.

That's good. I hope it succeeds.

Rosé sunk into the sofa and sighed. She had so much to think about the dance.

—————
A/n:
Hi. My exams are over so i should be able to update more (hopefully) and here's your next chapter. Whoooppp!!! ;)))