Chapter 10

Rosé's POV:
I looked as Jisoo slumped into her chair. She was disappointed that Jinyoung was not going to ask her to the dance. She waited for so long.

Jennie and Lisa must have noticed to and they were gesturing for me to go comfort her. We went to her table. She looked so upset. Jinyoung had went to talk to his friends and they were looking at Jisoo from time to time.

Jisoo looked up, "I don't feel like going to the dance anymore."

We could understand.

"If you don't want to go, it'll be okay. We will be here for you," Lisa stated.

She forced a smile to show us that she was grateful.

"We're still going we practiced so hard for the performance, it would have been a waste," Jisoo insisted.

It's only a few days left to the dance and more and more people were being asked to the dance. I do not know how Jisoo is going to go through this but she will because we will all be there for her. I would even cancel a date with Mark for her.

From the looks of it, Jinyoung does not look too happy that he accepted whoever asked him to the dance. I can tell he likes Jisoo and I can tell that he knows Jisoo is upset.

I hope he's thinking of ways to make up to her or I'll kill him. Not literally though.

Jisoo looked up at us, "I'm going to go through this. This isn't going to change me life. If I can't take it, I'll just go home after the performance."

If she's going home than we will all go home too.

I can understand why he accepted. Jinyoung is really a gentleman and I don't think he would be able to reject anyone. But I'm sure he only likes Jisoo.

This has to be some kind of joke.

———
A/n:
So this is all part of the story so don't be angry at me hoho.

Fun fact: 🐨sleep for 22 hours

Ok i'm really weird.
(I made this chapter sound like a breakup)