Author's Note

Hey Guys and Girls,

To be honest I'm disappointed in my followers or shall I say I'm disappointed in you guys and girls. I had 263 reads and 98 votes and 212 comments on my first book of this series called 'Was It For Love Or For Blood.' But now in this second book that is called 'Loving The Game We Always Play' I only have 48 reads and 17 votes and only 49 comments.

This has saddened me to lose this many readers and votes and comments. I thought you all enjoy my books. I thought I write well. I thought I was grabbing your attention. I want you guys to tell me if there are any spelling or grammar errors. I want you guys to comment on your favorite parts.

I want to know what to write so I can get more readers and such. Give me ideas on what I should write about. I need it. It's almost like oxygen, I need it to breathe. 

What made 'Was It For Love Or For Blood' so good to read?

What made you guys like it?

Do my books have enough sex scenes in it or does it have too little?

Are my books addictive?

Do my books make any sense when you people read them?

Do you like the good girl Naomi Knight or the bad girl Naomi Knight?

Do you like blood and gore more or romance?

Should I add more chapters to 'Was It For Love Or For Blood (Book 1), if so then wait should I write?

I frequently ask myself these questions day and night. I can't get the answers I want just by asking myself, so I come to you people to see if you can answer them for me. I might be blabbering a little but all I want is friends. Friends who I can come talk to about anything. Friends who I can trust. Friends who will always read, vote and also comment funny comments about the books like Vampire_Writes does. She is a true friend.

I also have a friend called CatIsMaBaby. She is a cool friend too. She reads and sometimes votes, or maybe she votes all the time and I didn't see the notification. I have no friends in real life (in person). I'm lonely. All I ask is be my wattpad friend and read, vote and comment on my book(s). It's not that hard. I'm a nice person.

Lots Of Love,

Amanda XOXO