Chapter 1:The quest

Nashi POV

I'm Nashi and I'm 7. My mommy and daddy are the strongest wizards in Fairy Tail and one day I'll beat them both. AND AUNTIE ERZA!!!.

I have celestial dragon slaying power. My mommy says one day I'll be the strongest wizard ever and I'll do great things.

I'm in the Fairy Tail guild talking to my friends Storm, Rosemary,Gale,Nova, and my twin brother Igneel.

"It's boring not being able to go on real quests."I say looking at everyone at the table.

My brother nodded along with storm and rosemary.

"We should go on a real quest!"Says Igneel with a mouth full of ramen.

"Don't be stupid Igneel. You'll get yourselves killed."Said Nova getting up and walking away.

Igneel scoffs"Jerk"He whispers.

"Maybe she's right."Said Storm,"We could get hurt...we should go"

"Shut up ice cream cone!"Igneel says annoyed"Your not coming."

Storm glared at him,"Why not flame freak?!?"

"I don't want ya tryin to get close to my sis when I'm not there."Igneel said. I blush.

Storm slightly blushed but gets up and pulls my brother out of his chair."You wanna go let's go flame brain."

I stand up and slam my hand on the table stopping the boys fists in mid are. They look at me.I sigh frustrated and say"Would you stop fighting and steal a quest for us?!?"

They grumble as they "sneak" towards the request board.

"Maybe we should get Rieki to come with us."Said Rosemary quietly.

I shake my head."Your bro'd try to stop us."Said Gale putting down his chunk of iron.

The boys soon come back with a reguest.

"Ok so all-" I get interrupted when my mom calls my brother and I."Nashi!Igneel! Come one we're going back home."

"In a sec!!!"Me and Igneel yell.

"We'll all meet here tonight at midnight to read the request."

Hi hope you liked this chapter I want to explain some things.

Nashi and Igneel are 10 minutes apart making Igneel the oldest.

They do not look the same Igneel has his blonde hair and Nashi her pink hair.

Storm and Nashi like each other but won't admit it.

I don't own fairy tail, characters,or pictures used in this story.