Chapter Five: Awkward family

Nashi POV
I sit awkwardly on my mom's bed. She and daddy both stare at me. Daddy looked as confused as always but mommy looked scared and worried. "Mommy?" I ask hesitantly "When are they going to find Igneel?" My mom walks up to me and kneels in front of me wiping away some tears I didn't know were falling from my eyes. "Don't worry Nashi I'm sure we will find your brother and friends soon." I guess my mom still has the same motherly I instincts. I wrap my arms around my mom and close my eyes. "Luce I'm starvin' ." Mom looks over at daddy and glares at him. "You hungry kid?" Daddy asks me. I perk up "Got anything spicy?" I ask. Mommy looks at me with a small smile. "I guess you really are his daughter"  Mommy stands up and walks over to the kitchen opening the cabinets. "Well, I don't have much spicy food..."Mommy starts. "Any fire?"I ask. Daddy ruffles my hair like he always did in my time."I like your taste in food kid." I grin.

Future Lucy's POV
I sit in the middle of my bed clutching a family picture to my chest. My body shakes as I sob. I hear the door slam shut. "Natsu..." I manage to say. He walks in wiping his face. "Damn it!"He yells punching a hole in the wall. I force myself up and hug him. He wraps his arms around my waist and buries his face in the crook of my neck. "God Luce..." He says quietly."I miss em. I miss our kids."He says as his voice cracks. I let out a small cry."Me...me too. I want my babies to come home Natsu. I want to hear them laugh and fight with their cousins playfully." I let out a sad laugh. Natsu and I collapse on the floor together. "We'll find them, Luce."He says soothingly. I just hope he is right.

Present Nashi's POV
Mommy tried to make some spicy ramen noodle soup and let daddy eat some flames from her stove. I look around at my mom's apartment. "You look like this place is new to you."Mommy suddenly says as she sets down two plates."Does it look different in the future?" I shake my head and stuff some noodles in my mouth. I make sure to swallow before talking so mommy doesn't get mad like at home. "No. But in my time we live in Daddy's house. I asked you why and you said this place was too small for our family so daddy fixed his house and added an extra room for me, Igneel, and Happy. But right now or...daddy will start working on an extra room for Igneel so we won't have to share anymore." I explain. Mommy nods and starts making a salad for herself. I place down my fork and look at my now empty plate. "You ok kid?" My dad asks me. I nod "I guess I just miss my brother and...Storm..."I whisper the last part. "Isn't Storm uhh ice buckets kid?" Daddy asks me. I nod "He and Igneel are always fighting like you and uncle Gray." I say yawning. Mommy smiles and picks up our plates. "You must be tired right?" She asks me. I nod."Ok, you can sleep in my bed tonight but I don't think I have any close that fit you and you can wear to sleep. Tomorrow you and I can go over to Wendy's room and ask her if she has anything you can borrow ok." She says. I nod and settle into my mom'a bed.

Lucy's POV
NATSU AND I HAVE TWO KIDS?!? I'm trying to remain calm for Nashi since she will be my daughter or is??? Ugh!!! This is so confusing. Wait! That means me and Natsu are going to have..."So Luce we'be got kids huh."Natsu says breaking me out of my thoughts. I shift awkwardly."Yeah, I guess so..." Natsu stands up and gets really close to my face. "W...what are you doing?" I ask him as he gets a little closer. "Well, we have kids don't we so that means.." He says trailing off. I gulp and try to ignore my burning cheeks. "We gotta make me." I snap out of my daze and push him away. "Not anytime soon we don't!" I yell quietly trying not to wake up Nashi. Natsu sits in front of her and sniffs her. He smiles proudly. "She smells like us...but different," he says. "Wonder what kinda magic she's got." I smile at her she has Natsu's while hair but my facial features. "She'a beautiful," I whisper. "Wonder where she for that from," Natsu says curiously. I glare at him and he laughs. "I'm joking." We both look at her. "I wonder what her brother is like," I whisper. "Probably as amazing as Nashi." He says. "Can't wait to meet him...my son." He smiles brightly. The words 'my son' just roll off his tongue perfectly like he has been saying them for years. Which he will. This whole situation is so weird. We need to find her friends and brother and get them back to their time. Future me must be so worried.

Hey, hope you liked this chapter. Its longer than the others.