Towns people

Your pov

I was walking around town. I still haven't forgivin Aph for what she said yesterday. But she was right. I've put my self in a tough position. I could be in danger now but i can take care of myself.

"Hey mom!" I hear. Galaxy runs up to me.

"What is it Galaxy?" I ask.

"You just got mail! You'll never guess who it's from!" She says.

She hands me an envelope. It says to Jade Mills Phoenix Drop, from Todrick Berry FALCOM CLAW!!!!!

"THIS IS FROM TODRICK!" I tell.

"Yeah! I wonder what he wants! Read it!" She says.

"O-okay." I say.

I slowly open the envelope. I see a scroll I roll it open and read

Dear Y/N,
Please read.
I've been told that you were in Phoenix Drop with a couple other friends. I believe lord Aaron and Galaxy?
Anyway I sent you this letter to say I'm sorry and I miss you. I know that you live in Phoenix Drop now but maybe you could come to visit some time? I would like to talk. oh and bring Galaxy and Aaron, I would like to see them to!
With that out of the way I thought you would like to know a little bit about the village.
I am the lord now. With no blood relatives we had a vote and I won! The village is standing strong for we have a lot of newcomers!
That's all I wanted to say!
Please consider the following and write back if the answer is yes.
Yours truly Todrick.

Time skip
Your pov
I read it out to the council. Aka Aph, Levin, Dante, Katlyn, Malachi, Laurence, Garroth, Galaxy, Aaron and I. T
There was silence in the room.

"I think you guys should do it." Malachi says.

"But we would have to go with them." Katlyn says.

"I don't think we should go." I state.

"Y/M Todrick was your best friend!" Aaron says.

"WAS my best friend, not is. Sure he may seem nice but that was just a letter. Plus the whole town hates us Aaron. Galaxy would be perfectly fine but us! We've both practically destroyed the village! The thing is that I don't want to go. That's my past Aaron. I don't want to go back. Plus that day stills haunts my memories. Todrick did nothing about it. In fact you did nothing about it! So why are you even trying to stop me! I yell.

Everyone stays quiet.

"You guys can go. I'm staying here." I say. I walk out the door.

Time skip

"Be careful." I say.

I hug Galaxy.
"Mom I'm a grown adult of take care of myself." She says.

I smile.

"I know." She runs off.

"Hey." Aaron says.

" hey." I say.

" you sure you don't want to come." He says.

"No, take care of yourself." He hugs me.

" I will." He says.

"Common Aaron lets go!" Laurence yells.

"Coming!" He says.
He kisses me and walks off.

A week without him. How am going to survive?

Sorry it's short guys but at least it's a chapter!
Also I hate myself because I was reading through and I realize I put Jade AGAIN! I swear I hate myself sooo much right now but it's changed to Y/N now so enjoy!
Bye Narwhals!
Jade