The wedding

Your pov

"How much did you grow in a day!" Cadenza says!

"I got it covered!" Lucinda yells.

She waves her magic wand or whatever it is and my dress got bigger.

"Thank Irene that was killing me!" I say.

"Get ready ladies she's supposed to come out in five minutes!" Zoey yells.

"WHAT! BUT IM NOT READY WHAT IF I MESS UP MY VOWS! WHAT IF I FALL OR TRIP WHAT IF I CHANGE MY MIND ! WHAT IF AARON CHANGES HIS MIND!" I yell.

"Y/n calm down! Your going to be fine! Aarons not going to change his mind and if you forget your vows just look at me and I will help you!" Aph says.

"Are you sure......" I say.

"I'm positive! Now go get married girl!" She says.

"Okay. I can do this." I say.

"Common. Lets go." Zoey says.

Since my dad no lover exists
(or does he😏 WAIT NO SPOILERS CRAP)
Zoey volunteered to walk me down the aisle.
I look at all my chosen bridesmaids Aphmau, Katlyn, Kawaii chan, Cadenza and Lucinda.

The short dresses are the ones they are wearing

Also here's your wedding dress.

I walk out on to the aisle looking around seeing my friends, my brother, and my daughter staring at me sharing the best day of my life with them.

I walk down the aisle holding Zoeys hand. Or more like killing it I'm squeezing it so hard I'm messing up her blood flow but she'll be fine.... I think.

She lets go of my hand as I walk up to Aaron.

Dear Irene help me.

"Hi." I hear.

"Hi." I say.

"You look beautiful...." Aaron says.

"Thank you....." I say.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to celebrate the wedding of this wonderful couple y/n l/n and Aaron Liken." The priest said.

(Aphmau hired a priest... also I know I spelt it wrong but this is how I spelt it from the beginning so I can't change it now) 

Time skip because to much talking straight to the vows lets get this over with......

"Now for the vows."

"Y/n your the most amazing thing that ever happened to me. I know that's saying something Ecuador I've already been married before so that makes you really special." Aaron says.

I hear light laughs. I snicker a little bit too. Oh humour.
I hear Aaron laugh a little too.

"You took out of a very dark time of my life and I thank you for that. You pulled me out of literally hating the world and at the same time you helped yourself. You've saved this town multiple times and you care for everyone here. You are a very special person to me and I thank you for helping me realize that life isn't all about surviving. I love you and I hope to Irene that you love me too." He says.

"I do love you. You are the one person who actually understood what it felt like to be different to be an outcast and that's why I fell in love with you. The way you thought about life and the way you changed so many people was incredible to me. I started off hating you. Despising you but you still made me like you. Which isn't a very easy thing to do. I'm so happy that today I get to announce that I finally met you, the real you and I grew to like you, and love you." I say.

"You can put the rings on." I hear.

We immediately grab the rings.

Aaron's ring

And yours.

"You may kiss the bride." I hear.

Aaron kisses me lifting me up into the air. After 5 seconds he puts me back down and pulls back.

I WAS MARRIED!

Guys this is the wedding chapter! The next chapter will be the party so make sure to check it out when it comes!
(My mom is reading the fanfiction that I wrote help me please I'm dying........)