The news

I don't care if the title is similar to the last chapters title! I REALLY DONT GIVE A DAMN RIGHT NOW PEEEEEPS!

Your pov
Flashback (to like a week ago)

CRAP! I don't feel good! What do I do what do I do! I could just die my stomach is killing me! UGHHH!

Well Aaron is away so maybe I should just go to see Zoey. I walk out the door and head to her house. I open the door and peer in.

"Hey Zoey!" I say.

"Y/n! Come on it! Whats wrong!" She asks as she sees I'm holding my stomach.

"Eh stomach problems." I say.

"Oh okay I'll be right on that!" She says.

She uses this potion. Does some test blah blah I wasn't really paying attention.

"Okay! Uhhh this is big news y/n..." she says.

"What am I pregnant or something?" I ask SARCASTICALLY.

"Actually yes you are." She says.

End of flashback

Your pov

FRIIIICK WHAT AM I GONNA TELL AARON! WE'VE BEEN STUCK IN THIS BUNKER FOR A WEEK NOW! I NEED TO TELL HIM! 

I guess I just need to find him.....
Yeah breaking the news was always my strong point... (ahhh the sarcasm)
Anyway I need to find Aaron!

I walk out of our little space thing. I still don't know what to call it....

I walk over to Aphmau

"Hey Aph have you seen Aaron?" I ask.

"Actually I have! He went with Katlyn to go to talk about something!" She says.

"Oh okay." I say.

Now I have to find Katlyn. JUSSSST GREAT.

I walk around the bunker asking everybody where they were and none of them knew.

Then I see a light blue head moving around at the back of the bunker. I walk up to her. Aaron wasn't there.

"Katlyn have you seen Aaron?" I ask.

"Yep! I lead you to him if you want." She says.

I nod and she starts walking.
We go outside to the back of town. I see him sitting on a rock looking at the ocean.

"I'll leave you two alone." Katlyn says.

I nod in thanks and I walk up to Aaron.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey." He says back.

I sit down.

"So uhhhhh I have to talk to you about something." I say.

"Your pregnant." He says.

"Wait! How did you know!?" I ask.

"I over heard you and Zoey talking about it yesterday." He says.

"So your not mad?" I ask.

He looks at me.

"Why would I be mad?" He asks.

"I dont know." I say.

He laughs.

"We're gonna be parents now y/n you need to know some things." He says.

Yep I know it was a really crappy chapter buttttt
One more chapter and then this book is donneeeeee